Good

PC Plus Card Reviews

Ranked #59 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

October 29, 2016

This program is really great. I find i have a hard time getting points but my mom uses her card and gets lots of points all the time. She always saves them up to get free groceries throughout the year.

March 10, 2016

I love this rewards system. It is the best of anything that I have found so far. Points add up quickly and if you load the digital offers every week they are even tailored to your past purchases. I have received over $100 in free groceries over the last year. This is the reason I choose to shop at No Frills and Superstore over Wal Mart or anywhere else.

March 01, 2016

I use this program ever since they have started it. I like getting points every week when I grocery shopping. It is a good way of earning points on products you normally buy every week. It has helped me a lot.

February 28, 2016

This is fantastic to have for when I shop at No Frills or Superstore. EveryTthursday I go online and load my card and collect points for the things that I buy for the week. The points add up and then I get so much off of my grocery total. i would not be without this card.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products