PC Vegetable Lasagna with 7 Cheeses
Good

PC Vegetable Lasagna with 7 Cheeses Reviews

Ranked #57 out of 134 in Frozen Entrees

May 26, 2015

Yummy, and at a reasonable price, would definitely recommend

May 26, 2015

#PC #Vegetable "Lasagna with 7 Cheeses" I really like this Vegetable Lasagna because I myself have been eating less meat and trying to get my family to only eat meat three times a week. This is a very satisfying, healthy, tasty alternative. It is very convenient and also very affordable.

May 26, 2015

This dish is a lifesaver when I want a great meal without a lot of effort! It takes a couple of hours to cook, but that is about the only downside. I have two children of my own, and I care for others and this is one meal that everyone will eat (even my picky eaters). It has lots of veggies and LOTS of cheese. Definitely one of my go to items.

April 14, 2015

I love love love this veggie lasagna! It's so delicious an packed with lots of cheese and veggies. It's perfect for leftovers as well , I like the convenience of making lasagna because it makes so many portions!

April 02, 2015

Love this! It's nice and cheesy and full of vegetables.

March 01, 2015

What a delicious lasagna! If you don't have time to make your own lasagna then your family will enjoy this flavourful lasagna. There is a generous amount of fresh veggies with a blend of mouth watering cheeses cooked to perfection. Great to keep handy in the freezer when friends or family unexpectedly drop by or for family gatherings. A very filling meal that tastes very cheesy. Highly recommend!

smontero84 earned the Beauty Expert badge

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    Losing weight tips

khboyd has posted in the forum topic
    10 FUN THINGS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW

mrs_biss added a new review for
    OPI Nail Polish