Pearls of Perfection Multi-Colored Bronzer by Physicians Formula Reviews

Ranked #174 out of 285 in Bronzer

Pearls of powder for a natural, tan glow. Unlock the secrets of powder and let loose the power of pearls. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance free. Get a natural-looking tan without the damaging effects of the sun! Just the right color combination is brought together to give you a warm, healthy-looking glow. The pearls of powder of Multi-Colored Bronzer also combine matte and iridescent pigments to enhance your face with a natural finish. Pearls of Perfection provide the soft, smooth look of loose powder, but with the ease and convenience of pressed powder. Now you can keep it loose and keep it together! Made with the finest Italian talc. Can be used on all skin types. Oil-free. Non-comedogenic. For all skin types. Dermatologist approved.

January 02, 2012

This product gave me the most dewiest looking skin ever. I have never found a product that can give me a all in one look. This product can give u a bronzed look, highlight the top of ur cheekbones and the bridge of ur nose and give u those healthy looking cheeks . I would recommend this product 100 times . Definently give this a buy. I know u aint gona regret it.

December 24, 2011

This is my secret to beautiful-looking skin. I use it more of a blush though, because my pearls all sort of ended up peachy-pink. It goes great with my skin tone and really makes my face glow. It gives me a natural flush that I get compliments on.

June 02, 2009

I definitely like the bronzing beads for their effectiveness. It gives a great, EVEN colour and gives that great sun kissed look or if you put on more a dark tanned look. Here's my complaint though..I recently switched from beads because of the spilling factor. I was always dropping a bead or two on the floor and they'd often get crushed into my bedroom or bathroom carpet! A few times I've actually dropped the whole thing on the floor and the beads fall all over and I end up on my hands and knees picking them up! I'm always in a rush getting ready for work and I think that's part of the problem..I need something quick and spill proof for my hectic life on the go!
I travel a lot and the beads just weren't convenient for me as a pressed bronzer powder which is more compact and no beads for me to lose!

January 26, 2009

Can't afford time away for that trip to the beach? Create it in seconds with the muti-colored bronzer by Physicians Formula. Swirl your brush around the little pearls and sweep it across your cheeks, nose and forehead. Any where the sun would kiss you gently. It is such a natural glow no one will guess you haven't been away except your bank account!

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk