Pears Soap

Pears Soap Reviews

Ranked #436 out of 552 in Body Wash

October 02, 2016

I purchased this to wash my face, I was on the hunt to try a new product. Unfortunately it left my face feeling dry and tight, not sure why. I don't usually use bar soap on my face, unfortunately due to this, I won't repurchase.

September 29, 2016

My Mom and oldest Sister love this soap. My Nanny too has used it since the 1940's I think .

I used it all the time when living at home, I didn't really like it but kept trying and thought to give it a chance. You can't always use something once and make a solid decision about whether it works for you or not.

However, it was too drying for my skin, both face and body. It is quite the same as any other glycerin soap I have used. My Mom and oldest Sister both have very oily skin, so they like that it tightens pores and tones their skin. To me it felt like I got a tight face lift..maybe when I am older this will be my soap LOL

It smells good but strange at the same time, it is a very distinct smell. I know it is a basic soap meant for a basic clean wash without a bunch of added ingredients. But not for me. It also made my back, and legs etc tight and itchy afterwards.

July 08, 2014

I was told to try this because of my excema and made skin more irritated. :(

May 05, 2014

It does not leave skin dry as most of other soaps

April 27, 2012

i think this is in the right spot. this is the best bar soap i have found that works for people who cant have any perfumes or additives in their soap. it works very well leaving you with an actually clean oil free feeling. try it and see.