Pears Soap

Pears Soap Reviews

Ranked #484 out of 610 in Body Wash

March 15, 2017

I have been using this for a long time . I recently found out it has the least amount of chemicals . alot fever than johnsons and johnsons.so I have started using it for my toddlers .my makes my skin feel firm and soft.

March 07, 2017

I have very sensitive skin and this is the best soap I have tried. It makes my skin feel supple and clean.
    Other soaps leave a residue behind that causes irritation to my skin. I buy this soap all the time, both the blue and the neutral coloured bars.

October 02, 2016

I purchased this to wash my face, I was on the hunt to try a new product. Unfortunately it left my face feeling dry and tight, not sure why. I don't usually use bar soap on my face, unfortunately due to this, I won't repurchase.

September 29, 2016

My Mom and oldest Sister love this soap. My Nanny too has used it since the 1940's I think .

I used it all the time when living at home, I didn't really like it but kept trying and thought to give it a chance. You can't always use something once and make a solid decision about whether it works for you or not.

However, it was too drying for my skin, both face and body. It is quite the same as any other glycerin soap I have used. My Mom and oldest Sister both have very oily skin, so they like that it tightens pores and tones their skin. To me it felt like I got a tight face lift..maybe when I am older this will be my soap LOL

It smells good but strange at the same time, it is a very distinct smell. I know it is a basic soap meant for a basic clean wash without a bunch of added ingredients. But not for me. It also made my back, and legs etc tight and itchy afterwards.

July 08, 2014

I was told to try this because of my excema and made skin more irritated. :(

May 05, 2014

It does not leave skin dry as most of other soaps

April 27, 2012

i think this is in the right spot. this is the best bar soap i have found that works for people who cant have any perfumes or additives in their soap. it works very well leaving you with an actually clean oil free feeling. try it and see.