Good

PECHAM Waterproof Gaming Mouse Mat Reviews

1 review
Ranked #180 out of 245 in Home Entertainment

January 18, 2016

This is an amazing mouse mat/ desk pad. It covers the length of my next easily, sitting beneath my mouse and keyboard perfectly. I was far more impressed than I expected to be! It's a lovely thick quality with heavy stitching around the edge to prevent fraying. The underside is rubber and the mat doesn't slip at all, even when knocking your mouse over clumsily which I do at least three times a week.

I was really impressed with the fabric quality, it doesn't irritate my arm at all, even though I'm very sensitive to itching and can't wear things such as wool. I was dubious about the waterproof claim, but it's actually true! I dropped a capful of water on the mat to test it and it beaded right up. After leaving it for five minutes with no sinking or absorbing, I wiped it up with a napkin and couldn't feel any dampness left behind. So definitely waterproof, which is great news for those of us who are spillers.

I actually like that it's dark, I can see the dust and dirt a lot clearer and it reminds me to clean my desk regularly, but for some this might be a problem. Absolutely adore this mat and would buy again if I had the chance!

----------------------------------

mel lynn earned the Beauty Expert badge

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Beauty and the Beast

leFyfe added a new review for
    Tangle Jr. Fidget Toy