Ped Egg Foot File Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 48 in Manicure & Pedicure Tools

The Deluxe PedEgg is the revolutionary foot file that you've seen nationally advertised on TV. It's the newest and fastest way to make your feet feel smooth and healthy with NO MESS! The secret is PedEgg's precision micro-files that gently remove calluses and dead skin to give your feet the incredible baby soft look and feel that everybody loves. Two high quality emery buffing pads are included for the ultimate finishing touch. The unique egg shape of the PedEgg not only looks great, but is ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into the palm of your hand for easy and convenient use. Best of all, PedEgg has been designed to collect all the skin shavings in a convenient storage compartment allowing you to use it anywhere with no mess. You and your feet will love the new PedEgg! Includes 2 Buffing/Polishing Pads FREE! + FREE 1oz MIRACLE FOOT REPAIR CREAM + + 3PK Replacement blades for use with Ped Egg

September 14, 2016

I've had this for quite some time now, since they first came out. It works well. It's nice that it collects the skin in the container instead of all over the floor.

June 20, 2016

I got this around one Christmas when these products were all the rage and I still whip it out today. It's really effective at sanding away the dry skin and you actually get to see how much comes off when you clean the device out. It's very gentle and there's no way it can knick your skin, I haven't had issue with it being too abrasive or anything. My feet go through 2 dry patches a year when the major seasons change and this is really handy at cleaning that up and speeding up the recovery process. It's quiet and easy to use when watching TV. Perfect for using around the heels.

June 20, 2016

This works well. I bought this a few years back and I normally use it when my feet are wet and I am soaking them. I haven't tried it with my feet being dry so I don't know how well it works. But I would recommend it.

February 09, 2016

I use this on my feet every once in awhile. I find it works very well for smoothing my heels and keeps my heels from cracking. It's easy to use and simple to clean.

February 09, 2016

I love my Pedi Egg. I works awesome.
It's a great way to get rid of all that rough skin on your feet without have to get a pedicure done.
Just be gentle on yourself and don't over do it.
It lightly shaves the skin off without you having to be too precise, like you would if you were
using a blade. Keeps the bottoms of my feet nice and smooth.

January 31, 2016

This surprisingly work - especially when fresh out the package. The metal grating edge was simple to use and removed more dead skin than a standard file. The feet still needed a filer to keep them smooth - so the fine black sandpaper that attached to the Ped Egg did help to do that. Doing this over a garbage can was still necessary as the shavings can fall out of the receptacle. With care, it made even the most callused heels smooth for an inexpensive price.

June 08, 2015

I have very dry feet that need constant work, this product is so very effective at removing the hard dry skin on the bottom of my feet.

May 29, 2015

Since I'm always on my feet, they rack up a lot of mileage. I have some pretty bad calluses sometimes, but the Ped Egg is awesome at controlling them! It's like a mini cheese grater for the dead skin. The price is bang in (I found mine for about $12 at Bed Bath and Beyond.) It is impossible to cut yourself with this thing and the callus shavers scare me. I have had cracked heels before, but never again!

May 07, 2015

I can't stand this product for your feet. The first time I tried it, it cut my heel. It's very awkward to use and not something I would use again.

April 16, 2015

These feels so good to use on your feet, I have so much dry skin on my feet but this product has really saved them and made them smooth again. I just love the feeling of really getting all that dry skin off it just feels so good.