Pedi Perfect Callous Applicance Reviews

Ranked #50 out of 164 in Foot Care

February 28, 2016

My heels have always been hard and cracked. With the pedi perfect I can keep my heels soft and crack free. You need to use it regularly to maintain. Takes some time initially if the skin on your heels is very thick.

June 15, 2015

I really enjoyed this product. I was sceptic at first because of all the nixed reviews, so I thought I'd give it a try for myself to see. I don't have a lot of caluses. I have one on my right heel that gets bugger and bigger if I don't take care of it. I normally use a pumice which works however every 3 days or so, it's back and I need to do it again. I use the stone when I shower. I bought the perfect Pedi from giant tiger in brampton and used it the same day, on dry feet. I noticed that it's more effective on dry feet rather than soaked feet, for myself anyway. I was very happy with the results. Not only did it leave my foot feeling smoother than a pumice stone would I didn't have to use it again for 2 weeks! With the stone I'd have etc use it every 3 days to achieve the smoothness. I also noticed that it doesn't work as well if you put dollar store batteries in it. It works a whole lot better if you use energizer or Duracell rather than the cheaper batteries. I hope my review helps!

June 09, 2015

I know that they work very well i have seen other feet from them using it and for sure think it is worth using

February 06, 2015