PediaSure Reviews

Ranked #189 out of 252 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

September 18, 2016

My son is just about 2, and despite being a fairly great eater, certainly has his days where he refuses everything (also helpful when not feeling so great). Pediasure to the rescue! Chocolate and vanilla both taste great, but the strawberry is a little weird. The price is daunting, but fortunately with some searching you can find half-decent coupons to help. The drinks have lots of essential vitamins and minerals to build strong bodies! Certainly worth trying with your little ones!

July 18, 2016

My son is autistic and does not eat solids this keeps him saved from anemia and from getting too thin,wish they had more flavors they are getting boaring for him

August 08, 2015

I was not sure about purchasing this at first. However the doctors insisted that I put both of my girls on it due to being underweight even though they had huge appetites. My girls love the taste and are always asking for it. It has helped them to slowly gain weight.

January 04, 2015

I buy these for 2 of my grandsons. One of them is a little picky right now and plays sports all the time. I like the fact in knowing that he's getting vitamins and minerals in a liquid that he loves to drink, without knowing it's good for him.

April 25, 2014

Good for kids health,specially when mom is busy and kid are so picky to eat

July 11, 2013

Great product for peaky eaters who need extra nutrition. Has 3 different flavors: vanilla, chocolate and strawberry so every taste can be satisfied.

June 05, 2013

Wonderful product! It's consumed daily in my house and the kids really enjoy the taste as opposed to other supplements

May 28, 2012

My son is very thin and it has been recommended by his doctor that he start drinking nutritional supplements for breakfast. I have bought several brands, however a lot of brands just don't taste that great. Lately I have been buying PediaSure. He LOVES them, especially the vanilla! It costs a littel more than other brands, but the taste qualifies the price!