Pediasure complete

Pediasure complete Reviews

Ranked #109 out of 246 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

October 19, 2016

I love that I can supplement my kids diet with this. When I feel like they haven't gotten the proper nutrents with what they are eating (because they're being picky or for whatever reason) I can give them his and feel a little better that they've got something decent in their stomachs :)

October 19, 2016

Well I have to say my daughter doesn't eat anything and these drinks are what is making my daughter live. I just add milk to make it more filling. Also the prices as kinda high

June 27, 2016

What I love about pediasure is that it has the highest nutritional content. Its good for picky eaters and my twins love there flavors. And no need to prepare because its readily available to drink.

February 07, 2016

My son did'nt really like it. Drank 2 sips of each flavour and refuse to continue to drink it.

June 03, 2015

This is a must have health supplement drink if you are on a diet or just need the extra nutrients. I like to have one of these as a replacement for lunch every so often.

March 05, 2015

This is great when you have a picky eater at home but my goodness they charge you an arm and a leg for only four bottles absolutely outrageous.anyway price aside it is very healthy and nutritious for the little ones.

September 05, 2014

Wish it was cheaper as it is the best one out there. My little guy was diagnosed with an inability to thrive and these are a must have in our home at all time or he ends up in the hosptial. love this and the flavors are to die for.

June 17, 2014

My little girl loves it and it gives her that extra boost of energy

May 19, 2014

Great nutritional supplement for people with small picky eaters. For children between 1 and 13 years - this provides all of the nutitional elements they may be missing. my child loves all the flavors-vanilla, strawberry and choocolate. it is quite costly if you neeed to use it often. 1 bottle is 235 cal with over 9gr of proteinand 250mg of calcium.Perfect for growing bones.