Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 91 in Dog Food & Treats

February 21, 2017

My dog Sampson love all treats but he can't wait for his denta stick once a day. It really helps maintain his little teeth and his breath. He runs and hides when he get it, to eat it in peace and make sure no takes it from him.

February 20, 2017

Our dog loves these so I decided to buy them in bulk to save money. The vet says his teeth and gums are always in healthy shape. I definitely would recommend this item to all pet owners out there.

February 20, 2017

I purchase the pedigree dog food for my special friend which she loves. I try to stick with treats she loves but also try to give her a variety too. I have found that she really loves these and I love giving her things that are good for her and help her in any way possible. I don't buy these all the time but she does go crazy for them when I do have them. If she had it her way she'd eat the entire bag in one sitting like lays potato chips. Lol

February 07, 2017

Très bon produit ma chienne adore ça.Prend 2 minute et tout est fini .Dentition propre pas de tarte sur les dents .A pars son prix dispendieux un peu pour le format moyen et grand chien .Mais sa qualité est là .

February 02, 2017

My dogs love these dental treats. They would eat them everyday if they could. My large dog eats them their nothing so I do wish they came in a bigger size. The price is a little much but purchasing in bigger quantity makes up for that. Our pups get them twice a week, I find that they work great!

January 08, 2017

My dog has always loved Dentastix. I get the "small dog" variety and one stick is more than enough to satisfy him. He gets so excited when he knows he'll be getting one and devours it instantly. He's tried other types of dental sticks in the past, but he prefers this one the most. It's easy for him to chew and break apart and the ridges enable it to get to the contours of his teeth. It helps his breath smell fresher afterwards, but I mainly use it as a reward for when he follows a very important direction or after a bath.

January 06, 2017

Mes chiens aiment Pedigrree DentaStix Dog Treats. Je leur en donne tous les 2 jours en alternant avec d'autres gâteries de Pedigree. Mais ce produit sent bon et quand je leur en donne c'est incroyable comment ils sont contents. je recommande ce produit dans la famille de Pedigree

January 05, 2017

While these are affordable for most pet parents they are actually a hazard for choking and potential blockages. There are much more healthier safer options for your pup for teeth cleaning if you choose to forgo the toothbrush. The ingredients are very poor and concerning for the pet parent who wants to ensure their furry family member is getting a healthy diet that is made of quality ingredients. Would never recommend this product due to the adverse effects it has had on my pets in the past along with the poor quality.

December 25, 2016

My dog really enjoys the dentastix teats. I buy them because it iseems to works for my dog,s teeth. The only problem I have with it, is whenever I give to my dog ... she get diarrhea. The best to avoid her from being sick, I cut them in halves.

December 25, 2016

I know and trust Pedigree brand for my dog and these don't disappoint. The cheapest I have found them
    Is Walmart, and I come across coupons for them
    Often which is great. My senior dog can't handle the harder dental chews but these are just soft enough for her. Her breath is better since she started eating these regularly, and she loves them! She gets very excited every time she sees the bag. They don't leave behind crumbs like most other treats so I love the "tidy factor" of these treats. My dog is about 40 pounds and the medium size Dentastix are perfect for her. I will continue to buy these treats.