Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 85 in Dog Food & Treats

January 08, 2017

My dog has always loved Dentastix. I get the "small dog" variety and one stick is more than enough to satisfy him. He gets so excited when he knows he'll be getting one and devours it instantly. He's tried other types of dental sticks in the past, but he prefers this one the most. It's easy for him to chew and break apart and the ridges enable it to get to the contours of his teeth. It helps his breath smell fresher afterwards, but I mainly use it as a reward for when he follows a very important direction or after a bath.

January 06, 2017

Mes chiens aiment Pedigrree DentaStix Dog Treats. Je leur en donne tous les 2 jours en alternant avec d'autres gâteries de Pedigree. Mais ce produit sent bon et quand je leur en donne c'est incroyable comment ils sont contents. je recommande ce produit dans la famille de Pedigree

January 05, 2017

While these are affordable for most pet parents they are actually a hazard for choking and potential blockages. There are much more healthier safer options for your pup for teeth cleaning if you choose to forgo the toothbrush. The ingredients are very poor and concerning for the pet parent who wants to ensure their furry family member is getting a healthy diet that is made of quality ingredients. Would never recommend this product due to the adverse effects it has had on my pets in the past along with the poor quality.

December 25, 2016

My dog really enjoys the dentastix teats. I buy them because it iseems to works for my dog,s teeth. The only problem I have with it, is whenever I give to my dog ... she get diarrhea. The best to avoid her from being sick, I cut them in halves.

December 25, 2016

I know and trust Pedigree brand for my dog and these don't disappoint. The cheapest I have found them
    Is Walmart, and I come across coupons for them
    Often which is great. My senior dog can't handle the harder dental chews but these are just soft enough for her. Her breath is better since she started eating these regularly, and she loves them! She gets very excited every time she sees the bag. They don't leave behind crumbs like most other treats so I love the "tidy factor" of these treats. My dog is about 40 pounds and the medium size Dentastix are perfect for her. I will continue to buy these treats.

December 11, 2016

My dog goes crazy for these treats! It's a win-win for me because he loves them so much and I love that they do a great job of keeping her teeth clean and her mouth healthy. Helps with that doggy breath too!

December 09, 2016

My dog goes crazy for these treats! It's a win-win for me because she loves them so much and I love that they do a great job of keeping her teeth clean and her mouth healthy. Helps with that doggy breath too! The only thing I wish is that they were a little less pricey, but overall it is worth the price.

November 30, 2016

I have a goldendoodle named Diego his teeth were starting to get full of plaque A friend of mine recommend the stix when the vet recommended a perfessional cleaning. After 3 months his teeth look alot better. The Vet is happy with the results

October 20, 2016

My senior dog loved these. In his old age with sensitive teeth these were both sturdy enough to be effective but also not too hard that it bothered his gums. My dog was not normally a fan of biscuits so this was a great alternative while also beneficial for his oral health.

October 03, 2016

my dog loves these so much and what is so great is that she doesn't even know that they are a healthy snack and it really helps reduce tartar which can lead to premature gingivitis, periodontitis and other oral teeth problems. I give them to her on a daily basis and i notice her teeth always look plaque free. Save from having to use a toothbrush on them

Mariolad added a new review for
    vitry eye care

smontero84 added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

fishinggal has posted in the forum topic
    Underwear

Joyou5 added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Share Your Blogs!