Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 84 in Dog Food & Treats

November 30, 2016

I have a goldendoodle named Diego his teeth were starting to get full of plaque A friend of mine recommend the stix when the vet recommended a perfessional cleaning. After 3 months his teeth look alot better. The Vet is happy with the results

October 20, 2016

My senior dog loved these. In his old age with sensitive teeth these were both sturdy enough to be effective but also not too hard that it bothered his gums. My dog was not normally a fan of biscuits so this was a great alternative while also beneficial for his oral health.

October 03, 2016

my dog loves these so much and what is so great is that she doesn't even know that they are a healthy snack and it really helps reduce tartar which can lead to premature gingivitis, periodontitis and other oral teeth problems. I give them to her on a daily basis and i notice her teeth always look plaque free. Save from having to use a toothbrush on them

October 03, 2016

My dog is picky when eating dog treats. There's not many that she likes. These are definitely one of her favorites. She gobbles them down in seconds. I don't ever brush her teeth (I know shame on me) :/ However she is nine and the vet said her teeth don't look too bad, so I'm not sure if these treats are the reason for that or not. My dog recommends this product for other dogs , it seems to be a winner for her.

September 19, 2016

Mon chien adore dentastix! Lorsqu'elle entend le sac s'ouvrire, elle nous rejoint à la course! Nous on aime surtout que ces dents sont belles ! On lui donne 1 fois par semaine

September 14, 2016

DentaStix is one product my Beagle can't wait for me to open. She is a very picky on her treats for she will push a treat away if she does not like. For Pedigree DentaStix it keeps her busy and it's gone in no time. The price is affordable where I can treat her every time I go shoping.

September 14, 2016

Ma chienne adore les DentaStix et le fait qu'ils aident à l'entretien des ses dents est un plus que moi j'aime bien. Il y a souvent des coupons pour ce produit alors j'attend toujours avant d'en racheter.

September 10, 2016

My dog loves these Dentastix treats. Fits in his Kong becomes a challenge to remove. Usually purchase a large bag and use the coupons when available.

September 10, 2016

My dogs love these treats. They aren't messy and are good for their teeth. I often receive coupons for these but are priced out well with out. Overall very happy with this product!

July 22, 2016

My dog just loves Pedigree DentaStix! I love that they are not messy like some of the other dog treats you can get. I find they are effective in helping my dog with her dental hygiene regime. I would recommend these to dog owners looking for a treat with a great purpose!