Peek Freans LifeStyle Blueberry Brown Sugar with Flax Seed
Good

Peek Freans LifeStyle Blueberry Brown Sugar with Flax Seed Reviews

Ranked #2231 out of 2311 in Grocery

November 19, 2016

I first time try this in an air canada flight ,love them just remember their name so i can buy them ,happy to found them in almost every market and always in a great sale price ,i took these biscuits in the morning with tea and its a routine of mine for so many years .love them.

February 18, 2016

These cookies are so delicious. They are a healthier choice of cookie so I tend to buy these. They aren't too sweet but have a great flavour with the blueberry and brown sugar.

February 18, 2016

SO GOOD. They're like little flat crispy blueberry muffins with delicious brown sugar and the fact that they're a healthier cookie is awesome! I just recently bought these for the first time in a while (years) and think I'll make them a regular grocery list item

June 10, 2015

These have amazing flavour and my diet allows 3 with my afternoon tea They have Omega-3 too

August 08, 2014

great snack, really tasty. i dont feel bad eating 3 or 4 at a time.

October 04, 2012

I bought this cookies on a whim and I love them. Them have a great taste and texture. The blueberries are great. I am not a fan of all of the packaging but it keeps them fresher longer.

May 07, 2012

From the first time I gave these cookies a try I was hooked. Love not only the taste of them, but the texture as well. It’s also nice to know that they contain 0 Trans fat, 0 cholesterol and they even contain Omega-3. They also contain no sugar and are a good source of fiber. They have real blueberries and flax seeds that you can see and taste. Why they have brown sugar in the name when the say they contain no sugar I really don’t know, but I do know they taste great and seem to be good for you. I guess as long as you don’t eat the whole box in one sitting then they are better for you then some other cookies are. How ever they’re so good that you just might find that hard to do. Peek Freans LifeStyle cookies are available in eleven different flavors, so even if you don’t care for the blueberry brown sugar with flax seed type, then I’m sure you’ll find one that you will enjoy just as much as I enjoy the Blueberry Brown Sugar with Flax Seed cookies.