Peeps Candy Reviews

Ranked #542 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 27, 2016

It does not feel like #Easter without #Peeps candy. I realize they are of no nutritional value but they are so tasty! Soft, marshmellow candy ooey gooey goodness. I love the new flavours.especially the birthday cake. They are very inexpensive in price. I always include them in Easter basket for treats.

March 27, 2016

A Easter classic. A MUST in our house! Sugar gooey goodness! I also like how there are different flavors available now compared to before. The pink ones are classics, as are yellow.

February 01, 2016

Peeps Candy;

great for Easter decorating add on a cup cake or cake as decor
but to eat alone WAY TOO SWEET!!!!!!!!

1.5/5

February 01, 2016

I hate the taste of these! But, both of my children love them. I find that they taste way to sweet. On the plus side, they look cute :) I will buy these again in the future, but only for my children. I will never eat another one. Yuck!

December 29, 2015

Gross. Way too sugary. Bad texture. Not like a marshmallow at all.

May 16, 2015

These aren't my favourite candies in the whole wide world, they are super sweet. Sometimes I enjoy having one but that's about it.

April 10, 2015

I did eat a few of these from time to time during Easter. I wasn't exactly found of the candy. I've actually had worse. I guess it just wasn't something I completely enjoy.

What do you think, have you tried it?

April 07, 2015

A staple at Easter. To me, there is nothing better than a marshmallow treat covered in sugar. I recently tried the party cake flavour which was pretty darn good! Not everyone loves the texture, but I think it is just so great.

April 01, 2015

These have no flavour and the texture of them is really gross.

March 20, 2015

I actually really don't like Peeps... That being said-- I always eat them when they are offered to me. I don't know why. They have no flavour, it's like bland marshmallow with sugar on them. They're gross... But strangely addictive?