Peg Perego Prima Pappa Best High Chair in Paloma Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 815 in Highchairs

Prima Pappa Best is the ultimate high chair with butter soft stain resistant upholstery and adjustable height seat angle and footrest options Plus dual trays make clean up a snap

April 10, 2015

Good and comfortable chair. Huge tray that I think is my favorite part. Adjustable chair height, that i find to be bonus, as you can adjust it for your needs, I have it on highest when i show kiddo what and how im cooking etc.
    Only thing I dont like about it, it takes a lot of space, in out small apartment its very noticeable.

December 07, 2010

I went from a crappy old graco high chair with a plastic seat to this and my what an upgrade. I love everything about it! The tray is awesome and I love that I can take one layer off if it hasn't yet been cleaned and just put stuff on the bottom tray then clean both later. I love the buckle and that I don't have to use the top section. I love that it reclines. I love that it has wheels and also isn't as wide and bulky as others. Love it :)

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset