• Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP Infant Car Seat
  • Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP Infant Car Seat

Peg Perego Primo Viaggio SIP Infant Car Seat Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 9 in Car Seats - Infant

April 01, 2016

I bought this car seat because I loved how it looked and how safe people have said it is. It is very heavy, like someone else stated....however if I had to purchase this again i totally would. My little guy sits so snugly in it. I also love the leather finish.....sure makes it easy to wipe down to keep it clean!

January 27, 2016

This is a wonderful car seat. Comfy, easy to use and install and super safe. The safety aspect of this seat makes the extra cost well worth it.

May 09, 2015

This product is so easy to use and remove from the base. I can remove the seat from the base without waking the baby.

May 09, 2015

I love this car seat a friend of mine had it and she said it worked great for her, I love the side impact protection safety features and I love how it adjust as your baby grows. I personally will be using this with my baby.

June 12, 2014

The Peg Perego Infant Car Seat is wonderful. Easy to install and easy to remove from base. Its rated high in safety and comes in lots of different colours and patterns. The car seat has lots of padding that is easy to remove to make the car seat comfortable and grow with your child.

April 28, 2014

I have the Peg Perego Viaggio SIP infant car seat in Licorice and love this car seat other than it's weight. I found it heavy but had rationalized in my head that they were all heavy until I read another review on it on this website! Having said that, I was in a pretty serious car accident with my 9 week old son today and he came away from the accident absolutely perfect. ... For that reason I have to say that this car seat is amazing and I am very grateful that my son was sitting in it during the accident.

August 12, 2013

I love this car seat (I have it in Pois Grey). It is one of the safest car seats on the market.

Yes it is heavy - but I don't have a problem lugging it to and from the house/car. And I love how well it works with my Peg Perego Bokk Completo stroller.

December 07, 2011

I really regret buying this car seat. Yes, it's devastatingly good-looking. Yes, it's one of the top rated for safety. Yes, the bright red geranium colour goes great with baby's skin tone AND it was made by good looking Italians but no, I am not happy with this purchase. It's so freaking heavy, I can barely drag my son in it. I have bumped him in it more times than I can count trying to carry him from the house to the car. In fact, it is one of the heaviest car seats on the market - something I wish I would've taken note of before buying it. My baby is almost 16 pounds and between that and the weight of this seat, I feel like I'm hauling about 50lbs worth.

Another complaint is the new adaptor that you buy for this if you have an Uppababy stroller. I'm not sure who to blame for this one. I'm pretty sure it's Uppababy, but it's something you need to consider if you want to put these two together. the new adapter is extremely cheap and flimsy. Mine has already broken twice in 3 months. Thankfully, Uppababy was kind enough to send me one of their older versions that is MUCH better and works like a dream. A friend of mine with the same stroller purchased the Graco car seat, which is considerably lighter and has a better adapter for Uppababy. She definitely made the better purchase.