• PENATEN Daily Clear Protection Cream
Good

PENATEN Daily Clear Protection Cream Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

September 07, 2016

I love love love this cream!! It protexts, and leaves skin feeling soft and amazing. If you have trouble with dry or cracked skin then this is the cream for you. Simply the best.

July 29, 2016

I have 3 kids and have used penaten on all 3 of them right from day one. It is the only barrier cream I trust to truly lock out moisture to help prevent diaper rashes. And if a rash occurs it is great to layer over top of a cream to help it get better faster.

February 07, 2016

this cream is very effective for irritated skin I've used it on my kids when they were little and the following day their skin was all better really great cream

December 20, 2015

This was very effective for my baby, I would put it on her and it would soothe her right away. After applying this within a day or two (depending on the severity of the rash) the rash would disappear.

December 17, 2015

I found this to be an average product. It's like thinned out/watered down Vaseline. It's just okay at providing a moisture barrier for babys skin. If your baby already has a diaper rash, this stuff will not do anything helpful at all.

October 09, 2015

Use it every night before my daughter goes to bed. Keeps diaper rash away.

August 06, 2015

I found this particular type of Penaten didn't work near a well as the original in the round tin. Don't waste your time with this one.

May 20, 2015

This stuff is ok but greasy I prefer the stuff in the tin.

February 10, 2015

Finally!!! Here's a diaper cream that not as messy as the white stuff.
Most diaper creams are white and can be a pain to clean off your little one's bum. Penates daily clear protection cream is clearer than Vaseline, odourlessand great for sensitive skin. Both my kids have eczema/ sensitive skin an I use this product on them daily. This cream is currently only available in one size 100g . I've tried multiple different creams but this is the only one that has proven to be effective. It's a little pricey for the size but defiantly worth it. Walmart sells them the cheapest. When on sale I usually stay up.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!