PENATEN Daily Clear Protection Cream Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 344 in Diaper Creams

February 22, 2017

I like this diaper rash cream, because it protects the skin of my baby and also prevents the skin from getting hurt every time that I change the diaper and is very good to treat the skin when it is already sensitive. This container allows an easy apply.

February 20, 2017

I have really sensitive skin and I use this for almost every eczema itchy dry irritated problem I have I have been using it since I was a kid because it's for kids but it works for everything and I will continue to purchase it as it is one of my favorite

February 20, 2017

Not just for bums! I use this on my toddler's chin to fight the dry, red, cracked skin caused by never ending teething drool. A little dab every night before bed keeps the redness away. Couldn't live without it at this stage.

September 07, 2016

I love love love this cream!! It protexts, and leaves skin feeling soft and amazing. If you have trouble with dry or cracked skin then this is the cream for you. Simply the best.

July 29, 2016

I have 3 kids and have used penaten on all 3 of them right from day one. It is the only barrier cream I trust to truly lock out moisture to help prevent diaper rashes. And if a rash occurs it is great to layer over top of a cream to help it get better faster.

February 07, 2016

this cream is very effective for irritated skin I've used it on my kids when they were little and the following day their skin was all better really great cream

December 20, 2015

This was very effective for my baby, I would put it on her and it would soothe her right away. After applying this within a day or two (depending on the severity of the rash) the rash would disappear.

December 17, 2015

I found this to be an average product. It's like thinned out/watered down Vaseline. It's just okay at providing a moisture barrier for babys skin. If your baby already has a diaper rash, this stuff will not do anything helpful at all.

October 09, 2015

Use it every night before my daughter goes to bed. Keeps diaper rash away.

August 06, 2015

I found this particular type of Penaten didn't work near a well as the original in the round tin. Don't waste your time with this one.