PENATEN Medicated Cream Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

This German-made product has successfully treated diaper rashes, sunburns, scalds, dermatitis and the relief of itching due to eczema for decades. Also used to relieve heat and perspiration rashes.

November 28, 2016

I stopped using this cream because I couldn't stand the little tin that it came it. It was hard to open with one hand (my other hand was on a squirmy baby), and I found it way to sticky. I went back to my go to after trying this (because I had heard good things).

November 07, 2016

Although I do not have children, I have used Penaten Medicated Cream myself for an Acne Treatment.

It is due to the Zinc Oxide ingredient which helps reduce, remove bacteria, dry out, and relieve the redness of acne. It wont clog your pores either, and I along with my Sister put it on like a Mask even for an hour in the evening My Sister sleeps with it overnight, as she has cystic acne pretty bad, and it takes down the size of the cyst and softens it so that it goes away or bursts on it's own. Sounds so gross, but it works.

I also have used this on Sun Burn too. Along with any small rash that didn't need a Doctor's attention. There are many uses for Penaten and I totally have it in my medicine cabinet.

I do recommend this product.

October 18, 2016

My little girl gets a diaper rash every time a tooth is coming in. This cream has saved me many trips to the doctor/clinic! It works wonderfully. Within a day or two, I notice an immediate improvement! My mom swore by it with her 5 children, and I now swear by it!

September 28, 2016

This was by far my favourite cream for babies diaper rash, I could tell that it was soothing for my little ones and it's nice and thick so it protects it from further irritation. I even had a really bad sunburn before and I started using this leftover Penaten I had and it did a world of wonders to keep it soothed and prevented it from peeling completely. I am sure there are many beneficial uses for this cream. It is a trusted brand that even my mother used on me. So I trust it

September 23, 2016

This is the go to product for baby diaper rashes, have used it for both my kids. It is also effective on other rashes which can show up. Very effective although would prefer if it could be much more smoother, but effectiveness is great. A must have with babies diapering stuff.

September 20, 2016

I used this cream on my first baby and I think there is better options to keep my little one's bum from getting a rash.
It's too thick and hard to wash off.

September 16, 2016

This cream is a staple for my babies. It works wonders. diaper rash is usually gone with first or second application. Most times, the redness if gone with only one. I always add this to baby shower gifts

July 14, 2016

My parents used this on my bottom and it is the only diaper cream I use on my children. From the age of 1 week old until 6 months old I use it religiously during every diaper change to prevent diaper rash! I've even used it on my own allergic reactions and hives and it works wonder!

July 13, 2016

Received this as sample and I'd say I'm not a fan of it. The texture is too thick and sticky, making it fairly difficult to spread on the infected area.

July 11, 2016

This diaper cream works fairly well. I find you have to make sure their bum is very dry before applying it though otherwise it will trap the moisture and can make the rash worse. Also, it's very thick and is difficult up fully take off the old cream at diaper changes. But if I let his bum dry before I reapply it clears any redness up within a few days.