Penny Lane Organics Cleansing Milk and Makeup Remover

Penny Lane Organics Cleansing Milk and Makeup Remover Reviews

1 review
Ranked #502 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

June 01, 2014

My sister is a huge fan of everything Penny Lane Organics and she's been using their deodorants, makeup remover, facial cleanser, creams, shampoos, etc for many years but I tend to stick with my 'true and tested" - stuff I've been using since grade 9 (or earlier in some cases :-) but when she stayed last month for few days at our place she made me try her facial cleanser and I immediately loved it. It's silky, smooth and it didn't irritate my skin nor it made it feel dry. I was amazed how good it felt on my face and it removed all my makeup quickly and easily. My skin felt so nice that I felt I didn't need to put a cream afterwards (but I did - it's a habit). Strongly recommend it to all. And excellent price too. It comes in a large 250 ml bottle and my sister tells me it lasts a long time. I have my own now and it looks like it will last at least 3-4 months and at $17 a bottle - that's a fantastic value.