Penotti Cookie butter
Good

Penotti Cookie butter Reviews

Ranked #634 out of 1061 in Snacks

April 14, 2016

this cookie butter is OUT of this world! Love the creamy taste and it is a great topping for any desert and especially pancakes! It has almost a gingerbread taste and even though I am not a huge fan of gingerbread this is AMAZING! If you haven't tried it YOU MUST! Caution: HIGHLY ADDICTIVE lol

January 12, 2016

Part of my family is Dutch, and growing up we usually had speculoos cookies around the holidays or for a special treat. We never tried the cookie butter though, and I've always wanted to!
I bought this in WalMart recently, and have been dreaming of different dessert recipes I could use it for! It tastes amazing, just like real speculoos cookies but basically in the form of butter. On toast, it reminds me of a more caramelized version cinnamon butter/spread, and I've tried eating some on a spoon (which was way too addictive).
This cookie butter is so delicious and I'm so happy I got to try it finally. I have some ideas for some cookie bars and other treats that I'd love to make with this, and I'll definitely be having it on it's own or on toast again when I get a craving for something sweet!

July 30, 2015

This cookie butter is amazing!!! It is made from Speculoos cookies (the ones that look like windmill's!) My kids love it on bread, toast, waffles etc and I enjoy it right out of the jar on a spoon!!! I cant compare it to Trader Joes because we cant get it here in Canada. But its my delicious sin!!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender