Pepperidge Farm Baked Cracker Chips Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 2312 in Grocery

All the goodness of a whole grain cracker baked into a crunchy little chip...one tasty combination! With 65% less fat than the leading potato chip and all the delicious flavor you crave, go ahead and crunch naturally.

April 27, 2016

Bought those for the first time in ketchup flavour and I have to say I liked them...I bought them on sale so the price wasn't to high....they are a really tasty snack....

March 22, 2016

These are awesome! These have become my go to snack. Sure, calorie wise they are not that different than potato chips, but they are certainly somewhat healthier. I love all of the flavours, but I have to say that ketchup is my favorite. Problem is they are very hard on the roof of your mouth if you eat too many, but they are great nevertheless.

March 09, 2016

I cant speak for all of the flavors, however the Sea Salt and Malt Vinegar flavor is the best think you will ever eat!
The recommended serving size is reasonable (however you will likely eat the whole bag). The crackers have enough flavor and the price is more that reasonable.
If you are going to cheat on your diet...these are the perfect snack.

February 12, 2016

Soooo delicious! If you haven't tried the pepperidge farm baked cracker chips, you are missing out!
There are a few great flavours to choose from. Each crunchy bite is packed with flavour. Once you open
the bag you won't want to stop eating them till they are gone.

January 27, 2016

I love these crackers ,they are so tasty,they have a nice crunch, they can be pricey, but in my opinion they are so worth it.Pepperidge Farm products are all amazing

January 20, 2016

So goood ! It taste like chips but it's very healthy and certain are gluten free. You feel guilty when you eat this because is addictive but you don't have too cause this is low calories, low fat and less in sodium. For me that's a product that i veryyy recommand.

January 17, 2016

These cracker chips are just that not quite a cracker but not a chipe. The flavors were awesome ranch flavor and the BBQ at delicious. Perfect snack on the go....amd whole wheat...just another great product from this great brand.

January 16, 2016

I love how these are whole grain and they taste really good. They are a nice crispy snack.

January 16, 2016

I bought these chips because many people were able to print coupons and get them for free so I decided to try it out as well. I think I've tried every flavour available and I have to say, I love every single one of them! I really love how even though these are baked chips, the flavour of the chips aren't bland like some other baked chips I've tried. I found that the flavours of baked chips are not that flavourful to almost bland but these chips prove otherwise.The chips themselves also don't taste like cardboard like other brands of baked chips. It's great to know that I got these for free, that they're baked, and they don't taste healthy at all! I can almost eat them without feeling guilty although I still have to watch how much I eat.

December 16, 2015

these are so yummy with salsa !
not too salty and the price was right ! I got my first bag free with a coupon and then was hooked !