Pepperidge Farm Baked Sweet Crisps Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 1061 in Snacks

February 17, 2016

It's a unique and different products and I have to say the taste of chocolate can be pretty good, but it's way too sweet: I feel nauseous just after 5 of them.

January 16, 2016

I really liked he chocolate flavour. It was unique and something different. A light crispy snack!

November 13, 2015

Healthier option than normal potato chips, they are quite delicious and sweet. Personally I tried the chocolate one and it was very enjoyable!

July 17, 2015

Just purchased to try the Pepperidge Farm Baked Crisps in Caramel. They are very tasty, altho I don't see them as a diet item. Tons of varieties! I purchased them on sale for 2.50 for a 150 gr bag.
My only complaint is that they are in a large bag that is only 1/3 full of product.

1.5/5

June 02, 2015

I actually received a free product coupon to try this. I love my chocolate but to be honest I was not a fan of this. It a fake chocolate powdery coating. Not a fan :(

May 27, 2015

We tried this product with free sample coupons. The flavor is odd and unsatisfying. We end up throwing it away because no one wants to eat it.

May 15, 2015

I got a bunch of these when there were tons of free coupons floating around, and I can't say I liked them. I got the cinnamon flavour, but there was a strong aftertaste that made me unable to eat them without getting nauseous. I donated the other bags, and will not purchase again.

April 07, 2015

We picked the chocolate flavor which I would not buy again. They are to overpowering with chocolate flavor. I will try other flavors!!

March 25, 2015

I was lucky enough to be able to try the cinnamon and chocolate flavours for free, thanks to save.ca and Checkout 51. I definitely much prefer the cinnamon flavour and found it to be spot on. I would definitely buy this flavour again when on sale. On the other hand, I don't think I would buy the chocolate flavour again. Although I do crave chocolate and enjoy chocolate flavour, I have found that I prefer chocolate that can melt in my mouth than crunchy chocolate! (News to me in trying the sweet crisps!) For those that enjoy a crunchy chocolate flavour, this may be perfect for them.

March 04, 2015

c'est délicieux et le gout de chocolat est juste parfait