Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Cheddar Crackers Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 2312 in Grocery

December 04, 2016

The flavour explosion ones are a huge hit in my house. I have a hard time keeping them in stock. Kiddo loves the big flavour in a little cracker. I just wish they were a little less pricy for the amount that we go through. #PepperidgeFarmGoldfishCrackers

December 04, 2016

These have been a great go to snack in my household for years. They are great with soup or by themselves. I like to keep these in my desk at work and in my daughter's locker at school. The flavors are all really good and they are low in fat. I often purchase these with coupons so I'm always happy with these.

October 23, 2016

I like to stock up on Goldfish and have them around for snacks at night. I like all of them and they are good with slices of cheddar or grapes. Nice to have in the car for long trips too. Price could go down a little...but otherwise pretty good.

October 05, 2016

When I tried these for the first time, I was not too impressed. My children are addicted to them. I discovered the other flavours and omg the hollow baked goodness with lots of flavor is perfect. It is a fun snack for the kids and also great for school snacks or to put in soups for fun. They are all really good and the price is very reasonable.

September 27, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les choses salées alors je raffole de c'est petits biscuits de fromage. Pratique en collation et dans les lunchs. Bon goût de fromage et très croustillant.

July 23, 2016

A really good tasting snack! I like how there's a lot in a bag so you don't have to worry that's it all air (like some bags of chips.) Light weight, tasty, and I love cheddar so this is a natural choice to put into my shopping cart. I have them to my niece when she comes over and she likes to play with the little fishes.

July 11, 2016

I would purchase the Goldfish crackers for the grandkids, nephews and nieces. Now I buy them for me. Especially the pizza flavour excellent. I would love to see even more flavours.

July 11, 2016

these are a favorite in my house they dont last long at all my family oves pretty much all flavors the pizza and cheddar are favorites in my house these are baked which makes them taste amazing

May 29, 2016

I love goldfish so much that I can't have them in my house all the time or I would eat them in one sitting. These are a good to treat, or my favorite snack when I am on vacation. My favorite are the classic cheddar crackers.

May 26, 2016

Gold fish come in so many different kinds now, not just the cheddar I had when I was a kid. But the cheddar is still my favorite to date. Even my kids love to take them to school. I always find them on sale at walmart.