Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Cheddar Crackers Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 2318 in Grocery

January 19, 2017

Goldfish are such a nice treat :) They are priced great and often on sale. You can eat them on their own or dip them. I enjoy them in veggie cream cheese, so yummy! The cheddar flavor is so good, tastes like the real deal.

January 19, 2017

I love these crackers! They are the perfect snack not only for kids but adults too! This is one of my go to snacks for work. The flavour is amazing and they are nice and crispy and crunchy. Perfect salty snack.

December 21, 2016

I love goldfish crackers and always will. The colourful ones are my favourite. I know they are just the normal cheese flavour, but the colours make me happy haha. They are tasty, filling and a super easy snack. Plus the fact that they are shaped as cute little fish just make them a pleasure to eat

December 04, 2016

The flavour explosion ones are a huge hit in my house. I have a hard time keeping them in stock. Kiddo loves the big flavour in a little cracker. I just wish they were a little less pricy for the amount that we go through. #PepperidgeFarmGoldfishCrackers

December 04, 2016

These have been a great go to snack in my household for years. They are great with soup or by themselves. I like to keep these in my desk at work and in my daughter's locker at school. The flavors are all really good and they are low in fat. I often purchase these with coupons so I'm always happy with these.

October 23, 2016

I like to stock up on Goldfish and have them around for snacks at night. I like all of them and they are good with slices of cheddar or grapes. Nice to have in the car for long trips too. Price could go down a little...but otherwise pretty good.

October 05, 2016

When I tried these for the first time, I was not too impressed. My children are addicted to them. I discovered the other flavours and omg the hollow baked goodness with lots of flavor is perfect. It is a fun snack for the kids and also great for school snacks or to put in soups for fun. They are all really good and the price is very reasonable.

September 27, 2016

J'aime beaucoup les choses salées alors je raffole de c'est petits biscuits de fromage. Pratique en collation et dans les lunchs. Bon goût de fromage et très croustillant.

July 23, 2016

A really good tasting snack! I like how there's a lot in a bag so you don't have to worry that's it all air (like some bags of chips.) Light weight, tasty, and I love cheddar so this is a natural choice to put into my shopping cart. I have them to my niece when she comes over and she likes to play with the little fishes.

July 11, 2016

I would purchase the Goldfish crackers for the grandkids, nephews and nieces. Now I buy them for me. Especially the pizza flavour excellent. I would love to see even more flavours.