• pepperidge farm goldfish grahams in vanilla cupcake
  • pepperidge farm goldfish grahams in vanilla cupcake

pepperidge farm goldfish grahams in vanilla cupcake Reviews

Ranked #2072 out of 2339 in Grocery

February 07, 2015

The kids always love to have gold fish in their lunch box. They are used to have the cheddar ones, but they were very happy to taste the vanilla cupcake... it was a very nice surprise and their friends were so jealous.

January 05, 2015

Bit pricey but the kids love them u pay nor for this bag then the other kinds and get less then u do with the regular ones

November 29, 2014

I found these on the shelves at Target in the States for the first time. I had to try them, they looked so good Vanilla Cupcake. Well I was hooked at the time they were only available in the States and recently came to Canada. But I still stock up when I go shopping there as they come in a variety of sizes, snack size for lunches, small 187g bags and now available in a larger resealable bag. They are a nice treat, just the right amount of sweetness made with whole grains no artificial flavour or preservatives. Colourful sprinkle flecks in each fishy cookie and the holiday version has red & green flecks. A nice treat for the whole family, who said fishy cookies are for just kids? I would recommend them to anyone, you need just a handful to curve that sweet tooth.

Updated On: November 29, 2014

#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

September 29, 2013

I just found these a few days ago and I am in love! They have a great taste and come in a resealable pack. If I love these I'm sure kids will too!