Pepsi ginger Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

October 23, 2016

Pepsi ginger is an acquired taste. It has a very spicy aftertaste and you get a warming effect in your chest area. The ginger is quite strong, so be prepared for it. It enjoyed it, but would not buy it by the case. Only in bottles. The superior Pepsi product in this flavour profile was Holiday Pepsi a few years back that had a blend of cinnamon and nutmeg. Very festive....I wish they would bring it back.

August 16, 2016

I remember the first time I saw this at a store and it just jumped out at me. I had never seen any commercials for it so I was unaware that Pepsi Ginger existed. I decided to try it and, after one sip, I was hooked. It has become one of my favourite sodas. I know that there are a lot of people who do not like it but I really do. It is very crisp and the ginger makes for a smoother beverage experience. I do not have to worry about my family members drinking it because I'm the only one in the house who enjoys it. Thank you, Pepsi, for blessing me with this amazing concoction!

August 13, 2016

Happiness in a can - I was dubious as hell at the outset on the idea of adding ginger to cola since I usually hate colas - but since I love trying new stuff i took a chance and am happy I did. This stuff is immaculate.

1.5/5

July 23, 2016

Gross. I wondered about this since the moment I saw them it in grocery stores. When I did get a chance to try it I was so disappointed. It's gross. I like ginger ale okay, and I like Pepsi. But this is just nasty.

May 25, 2016

Sorry Pepsi, I don't like your ginger. I tasted an OVERWHELMING amount of "ginger"... but what my tastebuds interpreted it as was a medicinal Vapo-rub flavour. It was gross and hard to swallow. My throat didn't like it. And the more sips I drank the stronger it got. I really feel like I was drinking liquid vapo-rub. So personally I will never buy it again (2 others in my fam also gave a thumbs down). Maybe to me it was more ginger than cola? What's weird is that I love cola/Pepsi and I love drinking gingerale, so why don't I like this? Ok so I bet if I mixed a can of pepsi with a can of Canada Dry gingerale it would taste good and I'd like it, but this tastes nothing like that would. It's like there's something added, or just way too much ginger but I don't like it.

May 25, 2016

I don't know where to start with this one. At first it smelled like gummy cola bottles, which I love. I then took a couple sips and was searching for the ginger flavor, and get little hints of it. The more I drink the less pepsi flavor, and the growing taste of carbonated sweet ginger mix of watered down pepsi slurpee. I'm sipping and sipping as I write this and it's not getting better. Good thing I just picked up a 591 ml bottle, cause there was no way I was going to pick up a case. I love Pepsi as a cheat drink once and awhile, but this cheat drink was guilty of all types of wrong.

May 16, 2016

You have to be a lover of real ginger, and I am! It has a real bite to it that you would not expect from a soft drink. I will purchase again for sure (suspect it will mix well with other liquids ;) )

May 12, 2016

If you like the taste of ginger like the type you would put on your sushi you will like the taste of this Pepsi. Very strong ginger taste mixed in with sugar. If you like to try different things then I recommend to pick up a 50 cent small can of the Pepsi ginger and experience it for yourself. I'd rather stick to my regular Pepsi going forward!

May 11, 2016

I read many mixed reviews about this new pepsi ginger and decided to decide for myself. I liked it...thebtaste is unique and not something you'd want to drink a whole case of at once but a can here and there is enjoyable!

May 11, 2016

This is exactly what it sounds like.
Pepsi, but with a little added kick of ginger.
The more you drink, the spicier the ginger taste becomes.
I really enjoyed it ice cold, as it was tasted more like what I was after.
As it got warmer, it tasted more like ginger medicine then a refreshing ginger cola.