Pepsi Next Reviews

Ranked #113 out of 185 in Soft Drinks

April 11, 2016

I am an admitted Pepsi addict. I'm looking to lose a few pounds and cutting down on Pepsi would be a great place to start. That being said I really don't like Diet Pepsi..hate the taste of the aspartame. I decided to try Pepsi Next...it's much better than the diet version. It has 30% less sugar, but contains Stevia. It's not Pepsi, but a close second. I find it tastes much better very cold.

April 07, 2016

My mother in law is a sucker for anything low calorie, low sugar, low carb, all natural, etc. She loves this Pepsi, but I think it tastes awful! I can't even describe what it tastes like. If you're curious, buy one can. Do not buy a whole pack and be horribly disappointed.

March 16, 2016

I am a huge Pepsi lover ,its my favorite brand of pop,I have tried many others ,nothing compares to Pepsi,I didn't like the fact that there is so much sugar in pop,so when Pepsi next came out I was happy to see my favorite pop with 30% less sugar and a brand new look,a cool green can,it has an amazing flavor,so my favorite brand has impressed me once again ...Pepsi Rocks

March 09, 2016

Price wise it is pretty much on par with other Pepsi or brand name pop products. Taste wise, YUCK. Not a fan of the flavor at all. I will stick to my diet Pepsi.

March 09, 2016

Pepsi next is a great alternative if you love the Pepsi taste but want something a with a little less sugar. I was quite happy with it and I would highly recommend!

March 09, 2016

Recently tried Pepsi Next and it is now my new go to carbonated beverage.The calories in pop is horrible and i believe diet pop is worse due to the use of aspartame and /or other artificial sweeteners.So i always opted for regular pepsi instead of diet (diet pop tastes awful to me too) but pepsi next tastes really good,has no artificial sweeteners as it uses natural stevia instead (which is a natural sugar that doesnt raise your blood sugar levels) i do wonder why they dont try using all stevia so it is then calorie free? More stores do need to carry this and i hope my local bars carry it soon too so i can enjoy a nice rye and coke! P.S-The blue pop can in this picture isnt the same as pepsi next in Ontario Canada as it is green.

November 02, 2015

I think this is more of a gimmick to introduce something new that MIGHT boost their sales. I don't like the taste. I found it to be more syrupy and left my teeth feeling dirty. (which pop normally does not do to me on the occasion I drink it.)

October 21, 2015

I like Pepsi Next because its made with Stevia a natural sugar. Have you ever seen Coke used as a cleaning product or tried it yourself? I have its disgusting. I know all pop is bad for you but hey I'll take this Pepsi Next over any other any day. Stevia has lots of healthy benefits.

May 11, 2015

I tried the new Pepsi next and was not a fan it says really cola taste but honestly it taste like diet Pepsi not different in anyway.

March 11, 2015

I am a huge Pepsi fan & I do tend to drink 3 cans of pop a day. Next reminds me of how Pepsi tasted when I was a kid!

kelx added a new review for
    Nestlé Gerber Lil' Crunchies

couponing

Kelkiw added a new review for
    Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Tattoos

Sausage Party

No bra

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Where's everyone from?

kelx added a new review for
    Hamburger Helper

Jocey added a new review for
    Lush intergalactic