Pepsi Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 175 in Soft Drinks

Pepsi - the bold, refreshing, robust cola. Ingredients : carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, caramel color, sugar, phosphoric acid, caffeine, citric acid, natural flavor.

December 05, 2016

pepsi is the one soft drink we always have on hand in our house, unlike coke, the taste isn't over powering and doesn't leave a burning sensation, i love it alone, or mixed in a drink usually rum

November 29, 2016

This is my family's favourite soft drink - just not mine. I don't hate it, but Coke is my preferred gaseous beverage. That being said, I will drink Pepsi if Coke isn't an option because it is slightly similar in taste since it still is a cola - it's just not as good. I find that Pepsi is far too sweet, and worse so very gassy, but it doesn't have the same drying after taste effect that some other pops have (particularly fruity pop drinks) so that's a plus. I still think it's a decent beverage [to have occasionally], it's just not the best out there.

October 23, 2016

Pepsi has always been my favorite soft drink. I just like everything about it except for the calories in one can. The diet version is not good, so for a couple of years now I've switched to Coke Zero. I still have Pepsi every so often, but hopefully that can come up with a zero calorie version that tastes the same.

October 14, 2016

Definitely my favorite soft drink. I love doing the Pepsi challenges at the city fair too! I always ask if they have it at any of the restaurants we go to. And during the our hot summers, its the best slurpee drink!

September 16, 2016

I used to really like Pepsi but over the last few years the taste has changed. I dont know if it's the removal of some additives and artificial flavors but it's just not right anymore. I find the fizz doesn't last very long and you don't get that fizz burn in your throat when you drink too much at once - not that it's pleasant but I miss it. As it stands today, coke is winning this battle, and that's a real shame.

September 15, 2016

This product is my favourite . It is cool and refreshing in the heat of the summer . Keeps its fizz for a long time . Comes in a lot of different sizes. Good to mix with other drinks

July 23, 2016

Pepsi is so good! I love having it with pizza, pasta, chips... any unhealthy food I guess LOL. I prefer Pepsi to Coke any day, but will still drink Coke once in a while.

July 22, 2016

Pepsi is my all time favourite pop. There is nothing better on a hot day than a cold Pepsi. It is the only pop I drink, when we go out to eat it is either Pepsi or water.

April 27, 2016

I'm a coca cola girl if I had to choose, but pepsi is a close second. They are both classic pops that most of us grew up with. It's sugary and high calorie but it's good for an occasional treat :)

April 20, 2016

My favourite pop of all time. It is the only choice when I drink pop. I love the fizz and flavor. Pepsi will always be a go to in our household. Those who aren't drinking it are missing out.