Pepto-Bismol Caplets

Pepto-Bismol Caplets Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 475 in Remedies

November 03, 2016

I have recently used these for my acid reflux and upset stomach and so far dthey seem to be working fairly well for me.I will be buying them now all the time because I got the relief that I needed.

November 03, 2016

I always have these little helpers on hand in my medicine cabinet. I prefer them to the liquid Pepto Bismal. They taste better and are easier to take for me anyway. They have a winter mint flavor. They are a little chalky, but I just have a glass of water afterwards, similar to the chalkiness of Tums.

I usually start with 1 tablet, then chew another one in about 20 minutes if one isnt effective enough. I find they work super fast, are reliable, and help my symptoms for up to 6 hours for one dose.

They are convenient, fit right in your pocket, you can take them anywhere.

I recommend this product.

November 02, 2016

After suffering from a bad case of indigestion and heartburn, I sought relief through these Pepto-Bismol caplets. They are easier to take and less messy than the liquid version, which is why I opted for the pills instead, plus I figured I could also bring them along on the go if need be. In terms of calming symptoms, it does deliver on its promise of quick relief. However, I did need to take another 2 caplets about an hour later (recommended dosage for adults is 2 caplets every half hour if symptoms persist). If one would have consistent stomach issues, then I wouldn't see these as being very cost effective and in this case, the liquid version would probably be more economical. Other than that, it did help bloating and the burning sensation go away eventually. Definitely something to bring with you when travelling or just to have on hand in case of emergencies.

October 11, 2016

These Pepto-Bismol Caplets are my saving grace! I frequently suffer from stomach and gut discomfort and these always do the trick! I was recommended these by a friend when she saw I struggled to swallow and keep down liquid medicines and I'm forever greatful! These are so much more pleasant to injest and kick in rapidly. I always have these on hand! My only complaint is that these can be quite chalky once touching the tongue, especially if you have a dry mouth (an issue if you're suffering from mild dehydration due to the reason you need the pepto...). Would love to see these in a capsule or liquid gel form in the future!