Pepto Bismol

Pepto Bismol Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 510 in Remedies

March 15, 2017

This is so gross but it works if you have an upset stomach or if you're like me and eat milk products even though you shouldn't it works for those stomach pains as well, it can be found almost anywhere and is always affordable

March 03, 2017

I was diagnosed with diverticulitis just before Christmas. I tried a lot of different things to make me feel better. Pepto has always been a staple in our home because my husband used it, so I finally tried it. It definitely eased most of my symptoms and made me able to enjoy the holidays. I bizarrely don't even mind the taste!

February 26, 2017

I despise the taste but can't argue that it does the trick! Gets to the source of the problem quick and eases the pain. Pepto has been around for as long as I can remember, we always had it in the medicine cabinet when I was a kid. Trusted brand.

February 06, 2017

I have an upset stomach ache every single day! I can barely eat because of it, which also makes my tummy ache, i just take a cup of this and i feel better within 10 mins and i am able to eat whatever i want. Also helps when you eat the wrong thing and it doesnt agree with you.

February 06, 2017

This is a life saver when I have heartburn or an upset stomach! I took this on a trip to a tropical country where the quality of food isn't quite the same as here, plus added salt that my stomach is not used to, and it saved me from spending way too much time in my hotel room!

November 09, 2016

The liquid pepto bismol is a must for the medicine cabinet. It helps with many gastric issues- heart burn, nausea etc . It tastes okay as well. It is effective and doesn't cost too much.

November 09, 2016

It's great to have this in the medicine cabinet as it really does work on the 5 Symptom Relief of nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach and diarrhea - they really mean it.One dose and all symptoms gone within minutes! Have a pleasant taste & has been around for as long as I can remember. This is my go to for occasional systems that may come along with eating certain foods.

September 29, 2016

No matter how many times I ever got a stomach bug, this really helped. it helps with the cramping and I actually found that it helped decrease the pain. It is great for all kinds of stomach troubles, even heartburn. I like the caplets too, easy to carry around in your purse and no measuring in a cup.

September 12, 2016

I have been a user of Pepto Bismol for decades. Worth really well in aiding with an upset stomach or nausea. Has a chalky texture that leaves a film on your tongue but the cherry flavor is okay.

July 15, 2016

This is one of those staples I always have around. I was so glad that they made a tablet form to carry with you all the time. I find it works fast and works well for heartburn or just an upset stomach.