Pepto Bismol

Pepto Bismol Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 475 in Remedies

November 09, 2016

The liquid pepto bismol is a must for the medicine cabinet. It helps with many gastric issues- heart burn, nausea etc . It tastes okay as well. It is effective and doesn't cost too much.

November 09, 2016

It's great to have this in the medicine cabinet as it really does work on the 5 Symptom Relief of nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach and diarrhea - they really mean it.One dose and all symptoms gone within minutes! Have a pleasant taste & has been around for as long as I can remember. This is my go to for occasional systems that may come along with eating certain foods.

September 29, 2016

No matter how many times I ever got a stomach bug, this really helped. it helps with the cramping and I actually found that it helped decrease the pain. It is great for all kinds of stomach troubles, even heartburn. I like the caplets too, easy to carry around in your purse and no measuring in a cup.

September 12, 2016

I have been a user of Pepto Bismol for decades. Worth really well in aiding with an upset stomach or nausea. Has a chalky texture that leaves a film on your tongue but the cherry flavor is okay.

July 15, 2016

This is one of those staples I always have around. I was so glad that they made a tablet form to carry with you all the time. I find it works fast and works well for heartburn or just an upset stomach.

July 15, 2016

Pepto Bismol is good for upset stomachs. I have used this for decades and it is not often I eat something that disagrees with me or when I feel nauseas but this works when it hits. Tastes a little chalky and creamy but it does work at calming down a firey tummy and upset stomach due to indigestion or eating too much. The price is still reasonable too.

July 03, 2016

Pepto Bismol was one of the only medicines in our house growing up. It is amazing for an upset stomach and I recommend it to everyone. Tried and true.

March 15, 2016

Pepto Bismol got me through college. It cured endless hangovers while still letting me go to class without falling asleep from taking gravol or something that causes drowsiness.

March 15, 2016

this is the family go to when we have an upset stomach. this.works fast and tastes good too.we buy this when it goes on sale and use coupons!!!!!!!!!

March 15, 2016

Any sign of tummy trouble and this is the perfect thing. I don't use anything else. I really like that it feels like it does coat the inside of your stomach and helps soothe it.