Good

Perfect Pillow Co Buckwheat Hull Pillows Reviews

Ranked #175 out of 192 in Household Essentials

June 02, 2015

I tried one of these weird pillows a few months back, thinking it would help keep my spine in alignment while I slept. It was a horrible experience. It felt like I was sleeping on a mound of cracked nut shells. It would stick out of the pillow casing. It was expensive, so I shipped that case of nut shells back.

November 26, 2014

It's a little weird getting used to a buckwheat pillow. They're not fluffy like other pillows, they make noise, and initially they have a smell, but once you get used to it, any other pillow is inferior. I tried everything short of synthetics because they gave me a stiff neck. These only last a couple of years, but do they ever make a difference. I take mine with my to hotels so that i know I can get a good nights' sleep. Yes, you'll occasionally wake up with a sore neck, generally when I've stayed in the same position all night. Your head doesn't get as hot and for whatever reason I've found these to be the best sleep I get, a challenge in and of itself. This particular company deals via direct mail/web order from Kanata, and seems to have bundles at deals. I bought two sets of less expensive versions before trying this company. Those pillows lasted about a year. These ones I think will last 4 or 5.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!