Performatrin
Good

Performatrin Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 273 in Pet Products

November 30, 2016

I have 2 bullmastiffs and give them Performatrin Large Breed Adult food. I find that Performatrin is a great brand with healthy ingredients and not a ton of fillers!

June 29, 2016

Only brand I will feed my dog. Keeps his fur soft and healthy. Many different options for flavor. Good price. Does not give dirreha. My dog loves the food!

February 11, 2016

We only use Petformation cat food for our cat. We use the Petformation Ultra brand. It has natural ingredients, no fillers, and keeps our cat full. Her fur is the absolute softest. There are many different kinds to choose from. Our cat likes the duck flavor.

July 10, 2015

Great quality dog food for the price. Fed to our dogs they lived a healthy life. Great food for all stages.

July 09, 2014

Performatrin is a store-brand (found at PetValu) - and it's great value. It's not cheap but not the price of the premium foods either. And it's first ingredient is chicken - not a by-product. My cats love it... and foster cats I've given it to enjoy it as well so it's clearly yummy.

This is a staple in the diet for my kitties - though I feed them a mix of foods at all times. Having 50% of their meals be this food, I am free to supplement a changing variety of our other brands like Wellness, Natural Balance and EVO.