Perrier Carbonated Mineral Water Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 32 in Carbonated Water

August 11, 2016

We always have Perrier water in our home we have it with fruit , in a punch , the small cans are great for the beach and the grapefruit Perrier is great with white wine as a spritzer

July 05, 2016

I'd tried the Perrier Sparkling Water before and I'd usually drank it with lots of ice and pieces of lemon!
Also, if you mix it with white wine, it makes a good Spritzer!! Nice drink for summer!!
You should try!!

June 02, 2016

I find that Perrier water has a strange taste to it but I'm like the only person in the world who thinks that haha. I like that it's not sweet and it's the perfect amount of carbonation

February 16, 2016

L'eau Perrier est la seule eau minérale que j'achète. J'aime son goût, son pétillant et ma préférée est celle au citron mais si j'ai seulement la régulière qui est disponible, j'y ajoute une tranche de citron. C'est très rafraîchissant l'été et elle aide pour la digestion.

February 11, 2016

I loooove this mineral water. Its got an aquired taste (my bf hates it LOL) but i just love it. I like the lemon flavoured one. I love that its carbonated and has a nice crisp fresh taste and its a good alternative to soda.. since I love soda for the fizziness.. i drink this instead sometimes :)

January 31, 2016

Pretty nice carbonated water.
I like it mixed with booze or even some juice.
I wouldn't typically drink it on its own.

January 31, 2016

Not really a fan of carbonated water, no matter how hard I try to reframe my point of view. I find the taste to be rather bitter and salty all at once. I am not sure why that is the case. If I am looking to drink something, I will skip this, even if seems fancy.

January 31, 2016

I love this stuff! A great substitution for pop - goes great with lemon and lime.

December 13, 2015

I'm not a huge fan of the plain one, though it does quench your thirst when you're in the mood for something carbonated. I prefer the lime flavored one. They also have carry lemon, orange and grapefruit.

December 03, 2015

I love Perrier. I especially like the lemon and lime flavors. Just a hint of flavor, just the right amount. It's a great and healthy alternative to soda.