Good

Perrier Lemon carbonated water Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 83 in Water

February 20, 2017

I love sparkling water...It helps me to avoid the sugary carbonated beverages that I love, but need to avoid. :) Perrier in my opinion has the best taste and most fizz. It is on the pricey side, but worth it in my opinion. I always, however, buy the glass bottles so that I can recycle them with less guilt.

June 12, 2016

Love Perrier and sparkling water in general but I especially like the subtle taste of lemon in this product. I find it so refreshing & thirst-quenching especially in the summer. The big plus... No added calories

March 09, 2016

Perrier is a new staple in our house since trying to avoid pop. I mix it with alcohol or drink it on its own and I don't feel like I'm missing out on carbonated soda at all. Super refreshing and healthy. Love this and all other flavours!

February 12, 2016

This flavored Perrier is a nice change from regular Perrier. I find it very refreshing especially when adding limeade or lemonade to it with a slice of the matching citrus fruit. A staple.