Persil ProClean Detergent Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

January 06, 2017

My #1 choice for laundry detergent. Love how it leaves my clothes smelling fresh even after sitting overnight in the wash. Though it is my favorite brand of laundry detergent, I just wish it was a little more affordable.

January 05, 2017

I received a sample of this product in the mail and I have been hooked on it ever since! It goes for around $12 a bottle, but I stock up every time it goes on sale at Shoppers for $7.99. Yes, this is still more expensive than a lot of detergents, but I feel that it's worth it! I recently found a really BIG bottle at Costco for $17.99 and I am very pleased with it.
    The smell is heavenly. It smells fresh and VERY clean. The smell lingers long after the items are washed (my favorite is clean sheet night with this stuff!) and the laundry just FEELS cleaner than with other detergents.
    The regular-sized bottle claims that there are 24 loads inside, but due to the shape there are 1-2 loads worth of detergent that get stuck at the bottom when it is almost empty that cannot be removed (no matter how much I shook!) so there is a waste factor with this product (hope they fix it!)
    This product makes the biggest difference with my whites. I rub some onto the collars and sleeves of our white shirts as a pre-treat before washing, and they come out whiter than I have ever been able to get them before. This detergent takes out those yucky yellow sweat stains really well.
    I give this product 5 stars. I LOVE this detergent and I recommend it every chance I get!

January 05, 2017

I really liked this detergent. I received a free sample in the mail and gave it a try. It has a wonderful scent and although I didn't have any stains on my clothing, I thought it did a great job.

January 01, 2017

I lived this detergent but not enough to pay the price. I found I got the same cleaning action from my lesser priced brand. I would buy this at a lower price but not at it's current price.

December 19, 2016

I was a long time Tide user.. After hearing about Persil I decided to give it a try. I was so impressed that its the only detergent I now use! It does an amazing job of getting out stains! At first i thought the scent was a little too strong. I don't know if I've gotten used to it, or its because I add vinegar to the fabric softener try but I quite like the scent now.

December 19, 2016

I received a free sample of Persil ProClean Detergent. I used it on my coloured clothes and am happy with how they turned out. I really liked the fresh scent of my clean clothes. I didn't have any stains and my laundry wasn't overly stinky so I can't say how the detergent would react under those circumstances. For my needs, it worked really well. If this detergent was the same price as my current detergent, I would switch back and forth but since it's more expensive, I will pass.

December 19, 2016

The product itself, the detergent was amazing! It smells clean and did a great job taking out the strong sweat smells from my husbands clothes. My only problem with the product, is the fact that there is up to one load left trapped inside the container! No matter what you do, you can't get it out without removing the spout! Really? Who has time for that? Not to mention it was fairly expensive and to not be able to use re full bottle completely put a sour taste in my mouth.

December 19, 2016

I really liked this detergent it smelled great and worked on both whites and colours however anywhere you go including stores like Walmart and superstore the detergent costs a fortune I don't find the price to be worth the quality when something like tide does te same thing

December 19, 2016

I tried this product and like the smell of my clothes after washing them. This has been said and dont feel they were clean enough. I may try it one more time with my towels to see .

December 19, 2016

I received a free sample of this and have started buying it as my regular detergent now. It smells nice and works great..even on my son's greasy work clothes!