Persil ProClean Detergent Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

February 22, 2017

Wasn't aware that this detergent was available in Canada yet. I noticed reviews for it on ChickAdvisor and decided to look for it. It is on sale at Walmart at the moment, otherwise the price seems to be on par with Tide and similar.

I first did a wash of baby bibs, and then all the kitchen towels. My washing machine is not the greatest so the detergent has to pick up a lot of slack. They came out very bright and clean, with the exception of some heavy long-time stains on the bibs. Smaller and more recent stains were gone.

The smell of the detergent is a bit strong in the bottle, but after drying it's not that noticeable. Clothes just smell clean.
    So far i'm pretty happy with it. Not sure how it will perform with colours long term.

February 21, 2017

I absolutely love, love love it. The smell, is refreshing. I also love how fresh my clothes feel after washing them, the smell lasts so long and you only use such a little amount

February 20, 2017

I got a sample of this product and I love it and I will purchase this product again. I love the scent and the effectiveness of this product. I am definitely going to buy.

February 20, 2017

Great smelling, smell lasted for days. My clothes came out very clean. Whites looked amazing after being washed. I found it was gently on my kids skin and my skin as we have sensitive skin.

February 17, 2017

I was pleasantly surprosed how well this worked as i am a faithful buyer of a leading competitors product. It left my clothes very clean and bright and a light fresh scent.

February 13, 2017

I received a sample in the mail to try this. I thought it did a great job, only problem is it is pricey, so I do not think it will be my to go choice unless there's a good sale

February 12, 2017

I received a sample for feedback.
    My family has always used Tide and the washes recently haven't been that great. So I tried this and wow it's a great improvement! My clothes actually smell fresh for once! I even had a towel in the load and it came out perfectly fresh and this stain that had been on it for months had gone away!
    I am definitely going to be purchasing this next time.

Updated On: February 12, 2017

I do with the price was lower though, so I will be waiting for a good sale.

January 06, 2017

My #1 choice for laundry detergent. Love how it leaves my clothes smelling fresh even after sitting overnight in the wash. Though it is my favorite brand of laundry detergent, I just wish it was a little more affordable.

January 05, 2017

I received a sample of this product in the mail and I have been hooked on it ever since! It goes for around $12 a bottle, but I stock up every time it goes on sale at Shoppers for $7.99. Yes, this is still more expensive than a lot of detergents, but I feel that it's worth it! I recently found a really BIG bottle at Costco for $17.99 and I am very pleased with it.
    The smell is heavenly. It smells fresh and VERY clean. The smell lingers long after the items are washed (my favorite is clean sheet night with this stuff!) and the laundry just FEELS cleaner than with other detergents.
    The regular-sized bottle claims that there are 24 loads inside, but due to the shape there are 1-2 loads worth of detergent that get stuck at the bottom when it is almost empty that cannot be removed (no matter how much I shook!) so there is a waste factor with this product (hope they fix it!)
    This product makes the biggest difference with my whites. I rub some onto the collars and sleeves of our white shirts as a pre-treat before washing, and they come out whiter than I have ever been able to get them before. This detergent takes out those yucky yellow sweat stains really well.
    I give this product 5 stars. I LOVE this detergent and I recommend it every chance I get!

January 05, 2017

I really liked this detergent. I received a free sample in the mail and gave it a try. It has a wonderful scent and although I didn't have any stains on my clothing, I thought it did a great job.