Pet Head Fears for Tears Shampoo for Dogs

Pet Head Fears for Tears Shampoo for Dogs Reviews

1 review
Ranked #264 out of 271 in Pet Products

April 20, 2012

I'll admit that when I first bought this shampoo for my dog my purchase was mostly based on the fact that it was called “Fears for Tears”.
The play on words just cracked me up.
But I’m so glad I bought it!
Originally I had always used baby shampoo on my tiny shih tzu who HATES baths. He squirms a lot and shampoo tends to end up in his eyes, so baby shampoo was the only thing I trusted.
But I must admit that I’m extremely glad that I was sucked in by the clever marketing of Pet Head’s Fears for Tears.
Firstly, let me say that this product smells AMAZING!!
The scent is ‘Green Apple Kiwi’ and definitely smells better than any shampoo I’ve ever smelled before. ANY shampoo. I’m talking even shampoo for humans.
In addition to smelling absolutely amazing, this product is great at removing dirt from my dog’s thick, long fur.
It works much better than the baby shampoo at this. But I guess that’s because baby’s aren’t exactly rolling around in the mud very often :P
And as it claims, it is tear free! So I definitely recommend you try this product if your dog makes bath times difficult.
Or even if you just want to give your pup that extra bit of comfort.
Great product!