• Petcurean Now Fresh Adult Dog Food
  • Petcurean Now Fresh Adult Dog Food

Petcurean Now Fresh Adult Dog Food Reviews

Ranked #211 out of 271 in Pet Products

July 28, 2015

When I got my dog as a puppy, I wanted to switch her to a better food, not just some cheap food I could get anywhere. So I started looking around and came across Now!, and I loved that it was made in Canada and had a grain free puppy food. Not an all stages food. So I bought and she's been eating it for the last 5 years and loves it, as does my other dog who when I got her was on puppy chow, and underweight. Neither one of them will eat anything else, tried others with samples and they refuse to eat! Love that they've decided to come out with two new flavours as well!

March 24, 2015

Got as a sample but the dogs go crazy for it. Will try some of their food for the cats too. One dog allergic to wheat so this makes me happy that it is grain free.

September 24, 2014

I switched to Now! when my Pup (Boston Terrier/Pug) was around 6 months old. We started her on Acana dog food, but she quickly grew out of the taste...we decided to try Now! puppy food (which she loved) and then we switch her to the Adult dog food. She continues to love it! She is pretty sensitive to most things she eats so we have to be careful on treats, and stay away from most "human" food. Even when she isn't feeling well she will eat her Now! food and I even think it helps her get better! Made in Canada (total PLUS).

June 24, 2014

I use Now Fresh dog food from Petcurean. Made in Canada...it has definitely gotten rid of my pup's digestive issues. Highly recommend this high grade food.