Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask Reviews

Ranked #72 out of 614 in Masks

January 17, 2017

This mask is not cheap, but it is worth EVERY penny! I love this mask, I use it once or twice a week during the winter as a pick me up :) It helps my skin stay nice and hydrated and helps the redness causes by the cold air. It is very soothing and has a nice pleasant scent.

January 09, 2017

My skin feels great but I wouldn't say it so hydrated I'm just happy that my skin didn't react badly to the mask it was also a little bit hard to wash off it took a couple rinses which was funny .love the list of all the natural ingredients!

October 02, 2016

C'est le meilleur masque appaisant pour le visage que j'ai essayer . Il est idéal en voyage lors de coup de soleil sur le visage. Bonne odeur fraîche .

September 16, 2016

This ultra gentle gel helps soothe, hydrate, and detoxify dry, irritated skin. It contains botanical extract of cucumber, papaya, chamomile, pineapple, sugar, maple, sugar cane, orange, lemo, bilberry and aloe. Whoa thats alot! Great mask for summer after being out in the sun or to help de-puff eyes!

September 14, 2016

Nice mask. A woman at Sephora recommended this mask to me to help with redness, and I didn't find it did much. But it did soothe and nourish my skin! I found it very hydrating and non irritating on my sensitive skin. I'm not sure if I'd repurchase this, but I'm glad I tired it out!

July 12, 2016

This mask is so refreshing!! It leaves your skin very smooth and moisturized. This is an excellent product for those who have dry irritated skin. I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone!

July 09, 2016

This is amazing. It really does what it says. One day the area under my right eye had a reaction to a new under eye gel. It was so red and swollen like someone punched me in the eye. I put cortisone on it and nothing. I put this on my face that night and after 10 minutes the swelling and redness was almost gone. Love this so much!

April 16, 2016

I'm not a fan of this mask. I have dry skin and this did nothing for me. I have tried using it several times and it only leaves my skin feeling sticky afterwards.

February 10, 2016

I love this face mask. It can be left on overnight as well for better results. It goes on smooth and ultra clear. You can't even tell that you are wearing it! The smell is lovely. Leaves my skin feeling smooth, cool, and soft.

January 25, 2016

This mask is very refreshing and calming to the skin it also does a great job of depuffing especially if you put the mask in the fridge to cool down before you apply it.