Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber Gel Mask Reviews

Ranked #53 out of 524 in Masks

October 02, 2016

C'est le meilleur masque appaisant pour le visage que j'ai essayer . Il est idéal en voyage lors de coup de soleil sur le visage. Bonne odeur fraîche .

September 16, 2016

This ultra gentle gel helps soothe, hydrate, and detoxify dry, irritated skin. It contains botanical extract of cucumber, papaya, chamomile, pineapple, sugar, maple, sugar cane, orange, lemo, bilberry and aloe. Whoa thats alot! Great mask for summer after being out in the sun or to help de-puff eyes!

September 14, 2016

Nice mask. A woman at Sephora recommended this mask to me to help with redness, and I didn't find it did much. But it did soothe and nourish my skin! I found it very hydrating and non irritating on my sensitive skin. I'm not sure if I'd repurchase this, but I'm glad I tired it out!

July 12, 2016

This mask is so refreshing!! It leaves your skin very smooth and moisturized. This is an excellent product for those who have dry irritated skin. I would definitely recommend this mask to anyone!

July 09, 2016

This is amazing. It really does what it says. One day the area under my right eye had a reaction to a new under eye gel. It was so red and swollen like someone punched me in the eye. I put cortisone on it and nothing. I put this on my face that night and after 10 minutes the swelling and redness was almost gone. Love this so much!

April 16, 2016

I'm not a fan of this mask. I have dry skin and this did nothing for me. I have tried using it several times and it only leaves my skin feeling sticky afterwards.

February 10, 2016

I love this face mask. It can be left on overnight as well for better results. It goes on smooth and ultra clear. You can't even tell that you are wearing it! The smell is lovely. Leaves my skin feeling smooth, cool, and soft.

January 25, 2016

This mask is very refreshing and calming to the skin it also does a great job of depuffing especially if you put the mask in the fridge to cool down before you apply it.

December 10, 2015

i tend to have really dry skin even when simply rinsing my face with water. my face feels refreshed, clean and moisturized after using this mask.

it was easy to apply and wash off. it had no strong scent.

September 30, 2015

My absolute favorite part of my birthday present from my husband. I use the PTR cleanser first, and then this mask. If feels absolutely incredible on my skin, and is so relaxing after a long day. My skin feels clean, smooth, refreshed and hydrated after using it. After I finished my first bottle I made sure to order more. I use this all the time. I definitely recommend it

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!