Peter Thomas Roth Laser Free Resurfacer
Good

Peter Thomas Roth Laser Free Resurfacer Reviews

Ranked #259 out of 444 in Hair Removal

PETER THOMAS ROTH’s Laser Resurfacer with Dragon’s Blood blew us away with its cutting-edge Dragon’s Blood ™ Complex. This patent-pending concentrate contains resin from the Amazon’s Croton Lechleri Tree, a legendary ingredient used by natives to reduce inflammation and accelerate the skin’s natural regeneration process. Once we tried it, we were convinced – our skin was revitalized and looked younger, smoother and healthier than ever before.

April 26, 2015

This make my dull skin look better after the first use!
I don't know if it was the red tint to it or what, but it works!

October 13, 2014

The very first time I used this product my skin felt transformed! It looked and felt smoother the next morning, it was radiant, my fine lines had disappeared. It was weird smearing red gel on my face but it blended in very nicely, be careful though, if you exfoliate too well right before applying you may feel a bit of a sting. I normally did not feel it though. The longer I went on using it, I didnt notice anything more spectacular than what my first initial impression was. Over all impression? I really like this product. Will I use it again? Yes. Will I spend the $75.00 to repurchase it, yes.