PGX Daily Dietary Supplement Reviews

Ranked #140 out of 163 in Weight Management

PGX daily supports healthy weight loss and overall good health. It helps lower the glycemic index of your meals and promote healthy blood sugar levels already in normal range. incorporating PGX into your daily diet will promote satiety, curb food cravings, and normalize appetite and metabolism.

April 02, 2016

J'ai pris le produit qui doit se mélanger à un liquide. Ce n'est pas bon, cela devient vite une gelée et je ne sentais pas remplie après l'avoir bu. Aussi cela m'a causé des inconforts gastro-instestinaux. Cela ne vait pas le prix c'est certain.

May 07, 2015

This supplement not only keeps me full, but it is fantastic for maintaining my blood sugar, which is crucial to me since I have a lengthy family history of diabetes. The fact that there are no chemical ingredients, and it is safe to use is an added bonus for me!

March 15, 2015

I have tried both the soft gel capsules and the granules. I find the granules mixed with water and a dash of pomegranate juice works much better for me than the soft gel caps. I usually let the granules sit until they are a gelatinous mass and then drink that down. I find that I really do feel full and eat much less. The problem is that the granules only come in 30 unit packs and are rarely on sale, whereas you can get the large bottles of the capsules on sale every couple of months at Costco. Granules are a definite yes, capsules are okay.

November 21, 2014

PGX is available in a Soft gel and Granules. I have been using the granules in moist food. This is a natural way to thicken soups,stews,gravies. Great in yogurt or your favorite smoothie. Proven appetite control and sugar cravings. It makes you feel full longer. PGX (PolyGlycopleX) - KONJAC ROOT Made in Canada -Natural Factors.

August 01, 2012

This product does exactly what it says it does! I have been using it for two weeks and have already lost 5 pounds. I feel fuller longer, regular movements, no cravings for junk and sweets. It is a great supplement and highly recommended to anyone who tends to over eat and have trouble losing weight.

June 08, 2010

I heard about PGX through a TV commercial and was intrigued to find out more. I did some research and found out that it doesn't contain any ingredients that could make you jittery so I decided to wait until it goes on sale to try it. Well, last week Zellers had it on sale for $19.99 and I bought it. I have been using PGX for exactly 6 days and I do feel a difference when I take the pill. I feel less hungry and I don't crave sweet stuff as much I did before. I also didn't experience any of the ugly side effects associated with high fiber, bloating, gas, constipation. If anything I became more regular which is great as I suffer from Irritable Bowel Syndrome. I will definitely continue to purchase PGX.

February 05, 2010

See, for me PGX doesn't really make sense. It's essentially an overpriced fiber supplement. It work by you ingesting the pills before you eat, drinking plenty of water so that the fiber expands and fills up your stomach making you eat less. Fiber (especially soluble such as pectins, psyllium etc) not only fill you up, but by doing so, slow digestion time and sugar absorption, therefore balancing out sugar levels which results in less cravings and "sugar crashes". It also helps regulate transit, prevent constipation, gently cleansing you digestive tract, absorbing toxins and carrying them out... In my opinion you are better off getting a much cheaper fiber supplement (such as psyllium, in bulk) and making in part of you daily habit. It'll not only help you manage hunger, craving (and weight) but help your overall health.

November 23, 2009

I got a sample of this when the company was doing a promotion. I didn't expect it to do anything, but I thought that I might as well give it a try as the sample was enough for almost two weeks.
PGX is essentially a fibre supplement that you take before meals with water. The pill absorbs water and then expands helping you feel full after having eaten less food. Since it is a fibre it also helps balance your blood sugar.
I found that I really did start to get full at lot sooner than without PGX. I have yet to buy more, but I think I will next time I see them on sale (I have seen them as low as $19.99) since I was happy with them and think they can be helpful in weight loss and management.