• Pharmasave 2 Ply Facial Tissues
  • Pharmasave 2 Ply Facial Tissues

Pharmasave 2 Ply Facial Tissues Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 541 in Misc

November 19, 2016

This past year and a bit I've been only buying Pharmasave 2-ply tissue. They're made just as well as all top-quality brands- nice and soft and they stay intact thru even the harshest sneeze. Pharmasave tissue is also half the price of Kleenex (which I used for decades before making the switch). They have all these cute designs for their boxes too. I love the ode to all things coffee best, but there is also a happy yellow sunflowers design, dots and stripes and a few more.

October 05, 2016

I alway but the Pharmasave brand tissues! They are just as soft as Kleenex! They cost about half as much as brand name kleenexs, and are just as effective!

September 29, 2016

These facial tissues are 2 ply and come in a decorative box just like the Kleenex Brand. They are hypo-allergenic certified. The box they come in is also made from 100% recycled paper, so I like that a lot.

Even though they are 2 ply, they are still a bit too thin for me. I find I usually grab two at a time for a good nose blow LOL. They are soft on my nose too.

They are really affordable though, even if you do use two at a time. I always get them on sale at Pharmasave 3 Boxes for $1.50 !!!

I buy these regularly.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml