Amazing

Phil & Teds Explorer Stroller Reviews

1 review
Ranked #8 out of 225 in Strollers - Joggers

September 27, 2013

I purchased this stroller because I was pregnant with my second child. Since my two babies are 15 months apart I needed to find a stroller that I could add a second seat too. I had heard many good reviews about the stroller and decided to buy one. I like my stroller but there are things I dont like about it. Firstly the stroller is super heavy. Picking it up to put it into the car is next to weightlifting at a gym. Second problem I have with it is the fact that if you have the second seat attached at the back, you can not fold the stroller down. The covers I have bought for it are very helpful and I highly recommend buying a saddle bag or two to carry you goodies as there is nowhere else to put you diaper bag, or any other essentials. The stroller is a great size even with the second seat attached. I would recommend this stroller however it does have some very annoying flaws ie weight and fold down issues.

jessiekohut has posted in the forum topic
White Hot Chocolate

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Do you put your false eyelashes on first or last?

jessiekohut has started a new forum topic
Foundation