Philadelphia Chocolate Flavoured Cream Cheese Reviews

Ranked #610 out of 737 in Chocolate

January 26, 2015

This cream cheese was a great replacement to the hazelnut spread that my kids are not allowed to eat at school because of nut allergies. I am not happy to have discovered this product and would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a healthy and school acceptable alternative. It tasted great too.

August 05, 2014

DELICIOUS! Great to it not only on toast but with fruits or straight. Awesome, seriously.

September 29, 2013

Taste is wonderful should not be in my house because I will eat it. Cant wait to make cheesecake with it someday.

September 09, 2013

The kids love this!! They constantly ask for another tub when we are out!

August 09, 2013

What a delicious way to enjoy two of my favorite things, chocolate & cream cheese! You get the indulgence of chocolate and add to that the creaminess & slight tang of cream cheese! I have used this as a dip for pretzels & fruit.I created an amazing recipe for a cake frosting using this. The more I use it, the more ways I find to incorporate it into recipes! I love,love, love this.!

July 12, 2013

This spread is great on english muffins, bagels, toast. I combine it with peanut butter, sometimes with regular cream cheese. Strawberries on chocolate is my favorite. You really got to try this!
idgara