Philadelphia Cooking Cream - Creamy Garlic

Philadelphia Cooking Cream - Creamy Garlic Reviews

Ranked #2224 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 09, 2016

I love buying these ,this cream is thick and full of flavor ,not too much garlic ,just the right amount .This helps to make a quick delicious meal.I cook up pasta shells ,toss them in the sauce add some diced chicken and you have a wonderful meal.I like that the Philadelphia Cooking Creams come in different flavors and is inexpensive

September 29, 2013

It took me time to figure out what to make with it. I wasnt sure about it. I like to cook with it but not something I would eat plain

September 29, 2013

This is a staple in our house. Love all the flavors and how easy it is to use!!! My fav add in is shrimp!! Delicious!

September 29, 2013

I am glad Philadelphia came up with these. In the past I had to whip up their regular cream cheese for the pasta. This makes everything so easy. Great for pasta sauces.

September 29, 2013

delicious! totally worth all the pennies! which isn`t very many! got this beauty for 2$ which was awesome! with some sausage,pasta and veggies it was delicious! LOVED IT!

August 10, 2013

What a fantastic product. Very similar to cream cheese (obviously, because it's made by Philadelphia), but it's not as thick. Spoon some of it into your pan while cooking vegetables, stir it into pasta. The options are endless and it tastes amazing!

August 10, 2013

Awesome product. love the taste adds that little extra kick to the meals

August 09, 2013

Tried this with chicken and linguine the other night and the whole house was ecstatic! love the taste and how easy it is to use!

June 20, 2012

The philly cooking cream is a nice addition to any super you plan on adding garlic to it.

I've tried it on chicken and salads but I really liked it on the meat.

Try it out http://www.cookingwithphilly.ca/

April 25, 2012

maybe its my taste bud but i tried the new cooking creme and disliked it a lot it ended up expiring before i used it all i just couldnt find anything to pair it with and for the price it was not worth the buy ill just stick to regular cream cheese