Philadelphia Cooking Cream Herb & Garlic

Philadelphia Cooking Cream Herb & Garlic Reviews

Ranked #969 out of 2318 in Grocery

April 01, 2015

I absolutely love these for adding flavour to my chicken. My entire family loves it too!

March 09, 2015

I enjoy using Philadelphia Cooking Cream. I use it to make so many of my chicken recipes. Really nice flavor and easy to use.

March 08, 2015

These are great if you don't have a lot of time in the kitchen or don't want to spend a lot of time in there. I still prefer the taste of a homemade sauce, but in a pinch these are nice.

March 08, 2015

This taste really good. great with any dish, very creamy and has lots of flavour. it makes any dish taste great.

February 05, 2015

I like to use this when I'm sauteing veggies like peppers, onions, broccoli and rice together. The flavor is amazing.

February 05, 2015

Tastes good, especially in pasta

February 05, 2015

I tried this cooking cream and it actually tastes very good. It's creamy, flavourful and cooks beautifully. I added it to pasta with chicken and vegetables. It coated the meal evenly and added a burst of fresh flavor. I paired with a fresh salad and a crusty bread for a hearty meal. They have a nice selection to choose from. I enjoy Philadelphia products and this is another product that I'll definitely purchase again.