Philadelphia Cream Cheese Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 69 in Cheese

October 31, 2016

If your going to buy cream cheese, you have to buy Philadelphia. It is the best. There aren't many other store brands or value brands of cream cheeses, but of the one's I've had, Philly is the one and only. It is a very distinct texture and taste, and if you don't have it right, it just doesn't work.
This brick cream cheese makes the best cheese cake. i also use it for home made cream cheese icing for my pumpkin spice muffins and gingerbread cookies. I also love that Philadelphia makes so many flavors. Also they have this original one, and a low fat option. And honestly, the low fat one would pass for the original in a blind taste test for sure.

If your a cream cheese person, you know Philly is the only one. I definitely recommend this product.

October 31, 2016

This is the king of all cream cheeses. Creamy, not watery. I add it to mashed potatoes. Make cheese balls at holidays. And desserts such as cheesecake are always so rich and tasty. It is pricey, but I try to stock up when it goes on sale.

October 05, 2016

J'ai toujours du fromage à la crème dans mon frigo, car je cuisine énormément et j'adore faire des gâteaux et cupcakes. Sa texture et son goût onctueux font en sorte que peu importe que ce soit en dessert, pour des crémages ou sur les bagel au saumon fumé, ça rend tout encore meilleur.

October 04, 2016

So good! Especially on bagels or in my spinach, cream cheese dip I make. Thick and creamy and even great on crackers for a late night snack. There are so many uses.

October 04, 2016

I use this cream cheese in a lot of receipes. Cheesecake and certain baked dishes

Great on toast bagel. I like the consistency and the smoothness.Glad it comes in a variety of flavours as well

October 03, 2016

The best cream cheese out there! Sandwiches, baking, on a toasted bagel it's so delicious, fulll flavour, creamy spreadable, and then there are the flavoured cream cheeses. Yum.

October 02, 2016

Super bon sur des bagel le matin. Je ne suis pas vraiment sucré alors le fromage à la crème est une alternative parfaite pou moi. Je recommande à tous.

October 02, 2016

The only brand of cream cheese I ever use and buy. Cream cheese is so good. Philadelphia's is so creamy and the texture is smooth. I am a cream cheese addict. I love cheesecakes, I put cream cheese on my scrambled egg. Love it on bagels and top with salmon. It just goes with almost every food.

September 28, 2016

Super creamy delicious! Kraft does it best. So good on a bagel, I also love to bake with it. It's on sale often, I stock up over the holidays for dips and cheesecakes.

September 22, 2016

the smooth creamy texture of this cream cheese makes the perfect addition to a cracker or bagel without the guilt, it is light and airy and full of flavour.