Philadelphia Cream Cheese Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 73 in Cheese

January 12, 2017

The only cream cheese we use at home! This cream cheese is so tasty and creamy you will never have the same cheesecake flavour you get if you use other cream cheese! We always have 3-5 in stock, we never go without it. We use it almost on anything - dipping, cooking, snacking etc.. you can never go wrong with Philly creme cheese!

January 12, 2017

I have tried store brand cream cheeses as they are at a lower price point, but they cannot compare to the Philadelphia Cream Cheese. The original brick one is my favourite one. Go to the Kraft website and snip the coupon - great deal!

January 12, 2017

Love this cream cheese. It is creamier than other brands I have tried and tastes great. It is a great addition to mashed potatoes, spread on bagels, and works great in many other dishes. I definitely recommend it!

January 12, 2017

This is the only brand of cream cheese that I will buy. It is so refreshing and creamy and I love how easy it spreads easily. I really like the smooth texture and the flavor is better than all of the competetors.

January 12, 2017

Cream cheese is a very versatile product but its main use around my house is in cheesecake. I prefer this brand because the results are always smooth delicious. The packaging is well thought out and keeps the product fresh until time to use.

January 08, 2017

Yummy!!! You have to try this with red pepper jelly on crackers!!! Unbelievable!! It is so creamy and so good! Use it in mashed potatoes for a creamy, tasty surprise at your next meal.

January 06, 2017

Philly cream cheese! The very best out there. The texture and flavor are just incredible. Other companies may try to imitate it, but don't come even close.

December 20, 2016

Philadelphia cream cheese is the only brand I like to use . It tastes so much better then the rest and the consistency is so much better as well . I use it for all my baking , and cooking needs .

October 31, 2016

If your going to buy cream cheese, you have to buy Philadelphia. It is the best. There aren't many other store brands or value brands of cream cheeses, but of the one's I've had, Philly is the one and only. It is a very distinct texture and taste, and if you don't have it right, it just doesn't work.
    This brick cream cheese makes the best cheese cake. i also use it for home made cream cheese icing for my pumpkin spice muffins and gingerbread cookies. I also love that Philadelphia makes so many flavors. Also they have this original one, and a low fat option. And honestly, the low fat one would pass for the original in a blind taste test for sure.

If your a cream cheese person, you know Philly is the only one. I definitely recommend this product.

October 31, 2016

This is the king of all cream cheeses. Creamy, not watery. I add it to mashed potatoes. Make cheese balls at holidays. And desserts such as cheesecake are always so rich and tasty. It is pricey, but I try to stock up when it goes on sale.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge