Philadelphia Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese

Philadelphia Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 30, 2016

A rich, smooth, creamy, flavourful cream cheese. I spread it on bagels and crackers. If I'm out of bagels then I spread it on bread. It's the best spread I've ever had.

September 27, 2016

Oh my goodness! This cream chesse is to die for, I only recently tried this for the first time when I had a bite of my boyfriends "everything" bagel with this garlic & herb spread. It's soooo super flavourful and you can defiantly taste both the garlic and herb.

This is usually about $3.59 at our local grocery store but it does go on sale for $1.99 quite often but I would gladly pay full price for this, it's so delicious. I do enjoy this the most on a toasted bagel but it's also great with crackers, pretzels and even french bread. We will defiantly continue to buy this.

July 01, 2016

I love garlic and I really love this cream cheese on my ritz crackers and sometimes in a sandwich or a hamburger. I buy several of their cream cheeses but this one is my favourite.

March 03, 2016

Philadelphia Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese is simply delicious. It is very creamy in texture. The taste of the herbs are very complimentary. You can also get this in light, and tastes equally delicious. If you are dieting this is great on a rice cake.

January 29, 2016

I don't like cream cheese but I love this in my bagels. Very good and creamy.

January 29, 2016

I love to put this cheese on ritz crackers for a snack. I do have others, but this one is my go to all the time; my favourite.

December 14, 2015

Philadelphia Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese;

if you like philadelphia classic cheese spread you will like her and garlic

i switch it up.

phili cheese taste same as original except with addition of gerbs and garlic
great for bagels that contain flavours already to accentuate or add flavour to plain toast

only con I found is the pieces of garlic get stuck in your teeth so make sure to check your smile ;)

October 20, 2015

Herb and Garlic Cream Cheese is my all time favourite spreadable cream cheese spreads. It's perfect on a bagel or spread onto some crackers. Super addicting with the creaminess and packed full of herbs and garlic.

July 16, 2015

OMG! Amazing on an everything bagel. If i'm going to have cream cheese on a bagel this is what I choose! Ok you will have bad breath after but it is delicious!

July 16, 2015

The best cream cheese ever on a bagel, i look forward to having breakfast