Philadelphia Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 70 in Cheese

November 15, 2016

Leave it to Philly to make this flavor of cream cheese. Philly has so many other great flavors too, but this Smoked Salmon one is really good. It is perfect on it's own on a plain, or sesame seed bagel. I find the true taste of this cream cheese loses itself if you eat it with a whole wheat or multi-grain bagel. I also love to add fresh dill, thick sliced field tomato on top of my bagel with the smoked salmon cream cheese underneath.

Also, I have used it in a dip too with capers on top. There are actually many recipes for appetizers that call for this Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese. I have even used this in mashed potatoes when serving them with salmon cakes.

It's just darn good !

May 31, 2016

I love the taste of this and I like eating it on ritz or clery stalks. I am so glad they make salmon, one of my favourites and it is also good in sandwiches.

April 28, 2016

You got to love smoked salmon to like this. I eat smoked salmon a lot. This is sooooo good on bagels. My hubby isn't a fish fan and he didn't like it. I like the salty fish flavor with the creaminess of Kraft cream cheese! Yum!

March 20, 2016

My mom made me try this. It's actully good. I didn't expect to like it but it's great on crackers. Better than some crackers dips I've had over the years.

March 19, 2016

I love this dip, its rich and creamy ,I love the Smokey Salmon flavor ,its not too strong ,I like eating this with rice thin crackers .Its great with veggie sticks too.I find sometimes the dips can be pricey so I always wait for a good sale and buy three or four different kinds because my daughter doesn't like the salmon. This is a great product

February 06, 2016

I'm a huge fan of cream cheese and loxs, so when I saw this product I thought I would give it a try. Unfortunately I didn't like it at all. It has this weird sweet taste and was too fishy at the same time.

February 01, 2016

So disgusting! I found it tasted too fishy and awful.

September 30, 2015

The flavour of this cream cheese is perfect! Just the right blend of cream cheese and smoked salmon. I use this on bagels, and in my cooking on pasta and in casserole dishes. Really, all the seasoning you need to add to it is some pepper! It's a smooth consistency, and I love it!!

August 03, 2015

When you live out in the sticks, you're limited for specialty foods like smoked salmon. We buy this spread every holiday and every time company comes! A tub of this and a bag of fresh bagels, and you are in heaven.

June 03, 2015

Hay I love salmon and have never seen this one. I always buy the garlic one. BUT I will find this and buy it. This has to taste soooo good.