• Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese
  • Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese

Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese Reviews

Ranked #1784 out of 2312 in Grocery

September 05, 2016

i love this ! its light and creamy and i put it on toasted bagels ,bagut bread ,in my mashed potatoes and on my fruit!!! its so good and goes good on anything!!

September 05, 2016

It's whipped so its less calories due to the added bubbles of air. The texture is amazing. I really prefer it to the heavy cream cheese it feels a lot lighter.

March 20, 2016

Amazing on toast! I love cream cheese, but don't always want a bagel and this product has allowed me to have the cream cheese I love on any bread I want. The product is easy to spread on any bread, and has the same great taste as regular cream cheese. I hope that there will be additional savory flavored introduced as I would like more variety other than just plain.

February 10, 2016

This cream cheese is so lift and fluffy. It spreads so well on toast and on crackers. I use it alot in recipes as well. It tastes so good and I usually always keep one of these containers in the fridge.

February 10, 2016

This is absolutely the best thing ever
It spreads so easy on toast or bread without leaving those dimples in your bread like the regular cream cheese. It's part of my breakfast almost daily.

July 09, 2015

Cream cheese is really light and fluffy, spreads easily and full of flavour. Usually buy when on sale

May 14, 2015

My family absolutely loves this on everything. Not the healthiest choice but tastes awesome with bbq chips. It's great that it is now sold in a larger size which is great for family gatherings. So much lighter tasting than the regular. This has become a staple in our household.

September 29, 2013

Discover the delicious taste of Philadelphia Whipped Cream Cheese Products. They have the rich flavour you know and love with a lighter, fluffier texture. Perfect for spreading on crackers or dipping with veggies.
I love this as chip dip or even just plain. My all time want to get in the store issue is the Onion is the hardest to find in the stores.