Philidelphia cream cheese

Philidelphia cream cheese Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 78 in Cheese

February 03, 2017

Okay so I'm like obsessed with cream cheese, I love a lot of it and I know not everyone does but you can do some much with cream cheese too.
    Cheesecake, dips and so much more..

December 19, 2016

There is always Philadelphia cream cheese in our fridge! It's great to cook with or have on a bagel. I love to try the many different flavors. This cream cheese is always creamy and easy to spread. A tub lasts a good while and is so flavorful!

September 06, 2016

Who dosen't love philidelphia cream cheese , you can use it for so many thins, cheese cake, nacho dips, put on bagels and hot dips. the good thing id it comes in a wide variety of flavours to try

May 12, 2016

I love the taste of Philidelphia cream cheese. I do find it expensive compared to other cream cheeses, but it has the best flavor and texture. Other brands I find are not as smooth and creamy.

March 07, 2016

I have bought other brands of cream cheese but always go back to Philadelphia cream cheese because it has a nice creamy texture and flavor. Not only do we use it to top bagels in our house, we also use it for cooking.

November 18, 2015

Love the new whipped berry flavour .. Easy to spread

September 23, 2015

Love this brand of cream cheese! The taste is very creamy and all around good