Philips Avent BPA Free Soothie Pacifier

Philips Avent BPA Free Soothie Pacifier Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 24 in Pacifiers

May 05, 2016

These pacifiers were perfect with my little ones when they were first born. They are perfect for them to keep in their little mouths. They must be good for their oral development cause we were given a few when we left the hospital.

March 14, 2016

These pacifiers came highly recommended by several people, but my daughter would not take it. Luckily I didn't have any trouble finding someone who wanted them.

March 10, 2016

This pacifier had been recommended to me by a few different people so I picked up a pack. They were very well priced and I like the style. My son simply will not take a pacifier so I was excited to try this one that I told was basically a miracle soother but sadly it didn't work either. I'm not sure if he will take any kind though so it may not be the pacifier. Although the shape is great, my only real complaint was that the nipple is very solid, it is't flexible like a breastfed baby would be used to.

February 12, 2016

Love all Avent products everything is well designed and easy to clean. Love the fact that most of their soothers come with caps. cute designs. Although I wish they had more of a selection for boys.

January 28, 2016

Great price, durable, high quality and safe materials for baby to use, easy to clean and sterilize, helps baby and mom. Plus, the hospital gives them out, so they must be good for baby's oral development.

January 22, 2016

My son would only take this soother. Nothing else. It worked great for us.

October 10, 2015

Favorite pacifier!! Highly recommend!

September 09, 2015

Our little dude loves his 'Nummy'! It was a life saver when he was younger because it didn't interfere with Breastfeeding. When he was older, he was able to find the Nummy in the crib because of the distinct shape.

August 18, 2015

If this pacifier goes missing, there is big problems in our house. I have one in the stroller, one in the play area, and one in the bedroom. Plus the others in backup just in case. My son never took a pacifier so I never knew anything about pacifiers when my daughter was born and all she wanted to do was suck. A nurse provided one at the hospital and that was it! We cannot do with out this pacifier!

April 19, 2015

My son used these as a newborn and they were much more comfortable to him than the "traditional" pacifiers. I also like how they are made in England. He eventually moved on to the more traditional pacifiers, but these were his favourite as a newborn. I also liked how the shape allowed for free airflow.