Philips Avent Comfort Single Electric Breast Pump

Philips Avent Comfort Single Electric Breast Pump Reviews

1 review
Ranked #7 out of 169 in Breast Pumps

April 23, 2016

With my son I needed to exclusively pump and this pump worked great for me. The soft liner on the pump made it a quite comfortable experience and I liked that it was so easy to assemble.
The parts were all easily sterilized and they're dishwasher safe too.

It is relatively quiet, not much louder than the Medela Symphony I used at the hospital (which is considerably more expensive) and I found the expression settings on my Avent pump worked better for me than the Medela. I like that the hose never comes in contact with the milk so it stays clean and the whole unit is pretty durable since, I'm not going to lie, I've dropped it a few times and it's never had a problem.

I bought a starter set which included bottles, storage cups and it came with extra parts (which is nice not to have to wash as often) and an adapter so you can pump directly into either bottles or into the storage cups.

I purchased the pump before giving birth on my sisters recommendation (she loved hers) and had I known I would have to exclusively pump (for 10 months!), I probably would have bought the double pump version of this pump. But overall I was very pleased with the pump and how well it worked.