Phillips Avent baby bottles

Phillips Avent baby bottles Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 746 in Bottles

March 07, 2017

Mes deux garçons ont adoré les biberons Avent.
    Je les ai allaité quelques mois et l'introduction du biberon s'est bien passée. L'embout imite bien le mamelon de la femme et il existe plusieurs débits d'écoulement.
    Vraiment 10/10

February 20, 2017

I absolutely love avent bottles. These bottles are really good. They help colic babies. Decent pricing , always go on sale which is even better. Love them

February 16, 2017

Overall these are a really great bottle. Really pleased with the ease of use, the milk flow from the nipple and lack of bubbles. They are easy to clean and very durable.

January 17, 2017

Je trouve que ces bouiteilles sont de très bonnes qualités. Mon petit a jamais eu de problem. Ils sont durable et facile a nettoyer. La tétines se remplace facilement et on peu changer les sortes de tétine selon le besoin de bébés.

November 02, 2016

These bottles worked best for my little one when transitioning from breast to bottle! Not only did they pour slow enough but they also transition up in size according to age group which is good. Great price too!

July 11, 2016

These were the only bottles that we tried that my son liked. The flow wasn't too fast for him unlike another brand we tried. They're a great size and shape, easy to hold. They're easy to clean and store. They're a very good bottle.

July 06, 2016

We were given these as a gift and we love them. My son is 2 months old, breast fed, he took to the bottle right away and it is a nice slow flow. He will go from that bottle to the breast, no issues, no confusion. It's a great set and I highly recommend them.

June 15, 2016

I bought these for my son and he wasn't a huge fan of them. The price was decent and the quality seems great. I think he didn't like then so much cause he nurses and the nipple wasn't close enough to mine I guess. He's accepted other bottles without issue. None the less I will try these on my daughter and see if she likes them.

March 24, 2016

We use these Avent baby bottles for our 3 week old son.I find they work well.I like how there are not many parts to wash and sterilise.We are new too bottle feeding, I nursed my other boys but I find they work well.

March 10, 2016

The Avent Natural bottles are the only bottles we use. My baby has reflux, and these have been great for her. They are easy to clean and easy for the baby to hold. Nipples hold up well even with sterilizing after each use.