Phillips Avent baby bottles

Phillips Avent baby bottles Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 740 in Bottles

November 02, 2016

These bottles worked best for my little one when transitioning from breast to bottle! Not only did they pour slow enough but they also transition up in size according to age group which is good. Great price too!

July 11, 2016

These were the only bottles that we tried that my son liked. The flow wasn't too fast for him unlike another brand we tried. They're a great size and shape, easy to hold. They're easy to clean and store. They're a very good bottle.

July 06, 2016

We were given these as a gift and we love them. My son is 2 months old, breast fed, he took to the bottle right away and it is a nice slow flow. He will go from that bottle to the breast, no issues, no confusion. It's a great set and I highly recommend them.

June 15, 2016

I bought these for my son and he wasn't a huge fan of them. The price was decent and the quality seems great. I think he didn't like then so much cause he nurses and the nipple wasn't close enough to mine I guess. He's accepted other bottles without issue. None the less I will try these on my daughter and see if she likes them.

March 24, 2016

We use these Avent baby bottles for our 3 week old son.I find they work well.I like how there are not many parts to wash and sterilise.We are new too bottle feeding, I nursed my other boys but I find they work well.

March 10, 2016

The Avent Natural bottles are the only bottles we use. My baby has reflux, and these have been great for her. They are easy to clean and easy for the baby to hold. Nipples hold up well even with sterilizing after each use.

February 13, 2016

I find that these bottles are not cheap at all, they are actually very pricey but I think that they are some of the best. I used a bunch of different products from this brand including their pacifiers. I loved how these came with a ring that goes under the bottle top to prevent leaks. These were great and lasted as long as my baby needed them and than I gave them to someone else to use.